Poll: Racist Humor

tzimize

Mar 1, 2010
Racists jokes are funny. There are precious few things maybe none, that its not possible to joke about. Everything has its time and place though.

Apr 29, 2010
SimuLord said:
They're funny as hell. I love that kind of humor, the more offensive the better, because I can't fucking stand political correctness and I absolutely love anything that pisses off the holier-than-thou fuckwits who insist on everything being sunshine and rainbows.
Life isn't sunshine and rainbows? Noooooooo, my life is ruined now!

OT: I love how people can get pissed off at racist jokes then go back to portraying the very same stereotypes the jokes are referring to. Doing that just adds fuel to the fire.

Lem0nade Inlay

Apr 3, 2010
I don't mind them, except when it can get just ignorant and just not funny.
Also those freaking facebook groups, ><

BarbaricGoose

May 25, 2010
Love 'em. They're all great. I don't consider myself racist, I'm sure I have racist qualities now and again, but meh.

The thing that pisses me off is when people are overly PC and can't even take a joke told in good spirits.

Wrann

Sep 22, 2009
I believe a joke is perfectly fine as long as no harm is meant to the person and it is done in the spirit of a joke. Though I do believe in equality for people in the maximum way possible meaning if I or someone else is not offended neither should you.

veloper

Jan 20, 2009
Sober Thal said:
Con Carne said:
Okay, I want to know how many of you enjoy racist humor. Not because you may or may not actually be racist, but maybe you're like me, and like making fun of the racial stereotypes and truly do find it amusing.

Please, don't post any jokes. I don't want anyone to be offended.
You enjoy racist humor, but you claim to not be racist?

You like making fun of racial stereotypes, you find it amusing, but you don't consider yourself a racist?

LOL!!!

You are a funny post! I often say that: "I don't hate you people, I just hate the people that I see!"

Does saying it that way make it better?!?!?!?!?!

Answer: NO.

I will now go back into my closet and fail to have to deal with people like you.

Good Day person.
Please stay in you closet and don't come out again.

This polit correct bullshit is doing more harm any stereotype ever did.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
As long as the joke is funny and clearly isn't directly offensive but rather satirical then I have no problem with a little simple joke. After all as Yahtzee said a society that can make a joke about everyone and have everyone laugh is a truly tolerant society.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Well as Yahtzee put it:

"You know what? A society where anyone can make jokes about anyone else and everyone laughs is a truly tolerant society. Political correctness charged censorship only services to engender distance between social groups. Besides, gangsters don't need defending; they have guns for that!"

which I stand by entirely. I tell racist jokes about people not my race quite frequently. I let other people tell the white racist jokes and I laugh at them (assuming they are funny). The only reason I don't tell jokes that are racist against whites is because it just sounds white coming from a white guy.

PurpleSky

Apr 20, 2010
If you know ownage pranks,the black and asian voices that he does are hilarious.I don't think that's racist,but whatever.

ARatherHandsomeGent

Jan 24, 2010
If we can all take the piss out of each other, we'll all be equal. I find racial stereotypes silly, and that's why I find them amusing. My country has loads of stereotypes (Scotland) that I just laugh.

Chris^^

Mar 11, 2009
I despise myself for finding them so hilarious, I really am not a racist but I find the jokes and derogatory terms incredibly funny. I must admit I've earnt somewhat of a bad reputation for myself as a result of it =/

ffs-dontcare

Aug 13, 2009
I like some racist jokes. Some.

It depends on each joke, really. If someone's like, "we should not be made fun of!", that person can piss off and get a sense of humour.

Aug 25, 2009
I made a comment about this on the other recent racist joke thread, a quote from Trevor Griffiths' Comedians. The problem with most racist jokes is that they don't open up a subject people find hard to deal with, they trap it and confine it.

A good joke should make people aware of a subject that they find hard, and allow them to laugh at it, thus giving them a chance to examine their fear of the subject. Most racist jokes let people laugh at the subject of their fear, thus further victimising it and continuing to make it a subject of fear.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
They're funny as hell, but not around people you want to respect you.