Poll: Recurring dreams?

TheJoojo

Apr 28, 2009
Antitonic said:
I'm able to recall most of my dreams when I feel like it, so recurring dreams = very yes.
TheJoojo said:
Frequen-Z said:
Teeth falling out :(
I have that too!
Teeth falling out suggests concern over your physical or social appearance. Break up recently? Put on a little weight? Embarrass yourself in public? These can be linked to it.

It also could mean worry over literal teeth. Going to the dentist soon? Forget to brush?
No breakups recently (no breakups ever...), no weightgain, nothing embarrassing I can remember.

However, I do consider myself a bad teethbrusher sometimes. So that would make sense.

VulakAerr

Mar 31, 2010
I had one of the best ever dreams when I was a teenager.

It wasn't exactly recurring, but I was in something very similar to, if not exactly the same as Ghostbusters. It was pretty much like the Ghostbusters game from a couple of years ago in that I wasn't one of the main 4, but I was with them and fighting Stay Puft. Infuriatingly I got woken up for school during the climax.

Here comes the best bit...

When I went to sleep the following night, I actually got a dream re-cap of what had happened so far in the story, at which point I continued on to the rest of the dream.

Which was also awesome. Thankyouverymuch. Hell, I was a fucking GHOSTBUSTER!