Poll: Sex And You. Let's keep this mature.

Anaklusmos

Jun 1, 2010
Not had sex, had sexual encounters though, I don't like recieving oral sex, I find it wierd, although I don't mind giving oral sex because I enjoy giving them pleasure. I also would only have sex without a condom if they were a virgin as well, or they could tell me who their sexual partners are.

Also, I'm against casual sex, well I don't mind other people doing it, but I never will because I've been brought up in a household where I was told to cherish sex as a way of getting close to someone and showing them how strongly I feel for that person.

bak00777

Oct 3, 2009
not yet, but i read that the avg age that American Males lose their virginities is around 19 right now. Im 18 atm, so im not fretting over it too much, it will happen when it happens. I used to be worried about not losing it before college and blah blah blah, but after reading that statistic i felt better.

AdamRBi

Feb 7, 2010
Yes
Yes
Recently, was too busy with studies and art to be too worried about my social status when I was younger. Course now that I do care and actively try to improve it I find myself in a very health relationship. 21
Only one, refer to above.
Nothing wrong with casual sex. I'd have it if I was able to obtain it and wasn't in a relationship.
I'll stick to a Condom until I'm actually able to support a child.
Oral is fine, not better but fine

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
BlueberryMUNCH said:
ESCAPIST. Sup guys:].

Have you had a 'sexual encounter' (eg. oral sex and whatnot.)
Have you had sex?
How old were you when you first did? Wanna tell us about your first experience?
How many people have you slept with?
What are your views on 'casual sex' (sex outside of a relationship, with no desires to be in a relationship)?
Would you have sex without a condom if the girl, was on the pill? (or would you, if you were on the pill)
What do you think of oral sex? Better than normal sex? Does it repulse you? Why?
...Anything else you'd like to talk about?

And hey, if you haven't, why not? Is it out of choice? Why?
Nope.

Also nope.

I sort of doubt I will have sex ever, so N/A.

None.

As long as they're prepared for the consequences I don't care.

Probably, because I don't like condoms. They're icky.

Don't like it. Someone's mouth on my junk? Mouths are gross, and what if they bite? No thank you. Same for hand jobs, what if they squeeze it too hard?

Why haven't I had sex? Several reasons. One, I'm not very attractive. Two, I have extreme trouble talking to girls I'm interested in. I haven't even been on a date. Three, people around here fuck like bunnies, so no one would want the one nerdy virgin kid when there's others to pick from. Four, I don't like the concept of sex all that much. I don't like nudity, and hugs are about as far as I want to go.

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
Proverbial Jon said:
wordsagain:]
Yeah, it's sad times(N). Almost a year on and I'm still not over it, what can you do><.
No sweat though man, and trust, that didn't sound bitchy:].

And yeah, I didn't realise either, but some posts seem to show that it is, I was like whut o_o.

Zetsubou-Sama

Mar 31, 2010
Yes
Yes
18, Like all first times, clumsy, but romantic enough, and as usual, a bit awkward and bad.
One
Fine by me, I don't really judge and it's natural for two people to want sex with no strings attached.
Yes I would and I have sex without condom when my girlfriend is on her safe days.
It's good but not better than sex, I think of it as part of foreplay in most cases, or just a quick easy way for my girlfriend to pleasure me but doesn't feel like going all the way.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
Nimcha said:
Bara_no_Hime said:
I've said before in other threads, but I usually sleep with friends. Yes, that makes me a bit odd, but it's one of the ways I express trust and friendship. I wouldn't sleep someone I didn't like and respect - but that doesn't mean I want to spend my life with them. I just enjoy having fun and sharing something special.
I suppose that is a bit odd, though I have had a similar arrangement in the past. It is indeed an act of trust, and it can be a lot fun. For me it's a lot different when I do it with someone I'm actually in love with. I like being able to make that distinction.
Actually, I don't find prefering sex with friends odd - but I've been told that I'm odd, and I see that a lot of other women prefer to keep friends and romantic parters very separate. I don't. But then, I also like romance with friends - a one-night stand with a friend turned into more than a one-night stand - and then it turned into a relationship. I've been with my partner for 8 years now, but our first two weeks together was as friends with benefits. After two weeks we realized that we were feeling more than just friendship and wanted to move forward.

And yes, sex with someone you love and trust is the best. Casual sex is nice for contrast, and to share something with others, but the best sex is in a relationship. Sex with someone you really know and trust - someone who's body and responses you know, who's limits you've explored and discussed - it's amazing.

hey_iknowyou

Dec 24, 2008
Yup, I lost my virginity when I was 16. It was an awfully awkward affair altogether with neither of us enjoying it too much.
I've slept with two people.
Casual sex is something I've no problem with. The two girls I've ever had sex with have both been girlfriends though. This leads into the next question though, I think if your having casual sex with someone a condom is a must. If your in a relationship then it's less of a concern as long as there's some for of other birth control.
And finally......Oral sex is the bees knees.

Nothing more I want to talk about really, I am looking forward to going through other responses to see what people are saying though.

Generic_Username

Dec 16, 2010
Have you had sex? No. Not even going to until at least 20.

Views on casual sex? Whatever floats your boat, I guess. I personally wouldn't go for it.

Unprotected sex? Uhh, I don't think so. Maybe.

Only three people have ever seen me as a potential romantic/sexual interest, but I wasn't attracted to either of them, so I basically acted like an asshole until they left me alone when I could have simply told them I wasn't interested.
And I just felt kinda uncomfortable getting into a relationship.

Odbarc

Elite Member
Jun 30, 2010
Frankly, I've never even pursued sex. Despite the oversexed hypersexualized immature internet raving 'sex-is-the-be-all-and-end-all-of-all-existence' mentality, I just don't seem to care one way or another.

I could, if I wanted to, just waltz into a bar, find the ugliest girl there, get her drunk, bring her hope, fuck the shit out of her, then kick her ass our the door. But really, why? That's a lot of effort just to tell anonymous people on the internet who wouldn't care for a moment.

I also half like the idea of waiting until marriage. I've always pursued the harder road in life and seeing as no one else seems to be willing or able to wait, I am able therefore I am willing to wait just to tell myself that I could.
Not that I care what trolls think but I am well endowed enough to have no insecurities about my junk and good-enough looking to score a date if I so asked women out.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Have you had sex?
No

How old are you?

What are your views on casual sex?
Not personally my thing, but I see no problem with people doing it.

Would you have sex without a condom if the girl, was on the pill?
Yeah, I have friends who talk about sex and from what I've heard condoms are kind of uncomfortable for both parties.

...Anything else you'd like to talk about?
I'd like to experiment with many things. I'm just adventurous like that and I hold the belief that I can't knock something until I've tried it.

Stasisesque

Nov 25, 2008
KefkaCultist said:
Would you have sex without a condom if the girl, was on the pill?
Yeah, I have friends who talk about sex and from what I've heard condoms are kind of uncomfortable for both parties.
Woah, hold up. Condoms should not be uncomfortable for men if they are wearing the correct size. There may be some loss of sensation, but they shouldn't be uncomfortable.

As for being uncomfortable for the receiving party... I honestly have no idea why this would be happening. But it sounds like an issue of not enough lubrication.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Me? Sex?
... Heh heh heh heh heh ha ha ha ha ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA!!! No.
No I have not had sex. Hell, I'm eighteen and I've never even had my first kiss yet or told a girl I liked her. I don't really think about sex that much. I figure I'd worry about a relationship first, then sex. One step at a time, y'know?

What do I think of casual sex? There's nothing wrong with it I guess, if both... participants agree if that's what they want. I don't see how it couldn't be kind of destructive, though. I can hardly imagine myself with a girl who wants me for my body and nothing else. But, hey, I'm still a virgin, so what do I know?

Oh, and I'll always use a condom. I don't care what pills or tricks you're using, or if you want a baby, I'm playing it safe!

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
BlueberryMUNCH said:
ultimateownage said:
Why does the 'no' option in the poll have a sad face? Maybe some people aren't sad that they haven't had sex?
O.T. No, I haven't had sex. Fourteen is way too young for sex in my opinion, and even if I felt I was old enough I wouldn't be in a hurry to try it.
Then they should choose the 'nah' option:].
What about people who don't want to have sex or don't plan to?