Poll: Sex- Are you a top or a bottom?

smearyllama

New member
May 9, 2010
3,292
0
0
Everyone likes sleeping on bunk beds!

I'm trying to figure out if there's a relation between your sex and whether you like sleeping on the top bunk or the bottom one.

I like the top bunk, because you're up high, you get to climb a ladder, and if you fall, you get to take the guy below down with you.

What about you?
 

SuperUberBob

New member
Nov 19, 2008
338
0
0
Bottom. Last thing I want to do is pop my head out of bed and hit the ceiling, which is exactly what I did the last time I slept on the top.
 

SonicKoala

The Night Zombie
Sep 8, 2009
2,266
0
0
I prefer the top - it just feels better up there.

Kasurami said:
I'm an equal opportunist sex partner. Sometimes top, sometimes bottom, sometimes behind, sometimes suspended from the ceiling by chains and wearing an overly tight leather harness.
Someone either didn't read, or is ignoring the OP
 

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
4,809
0
0
I like being on the bottom, no idea why, but the top can be fun too but still bottom for me. Easy to get out and get in.
 

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
6,438
0
0
SuperUberBob said:
Bottom. Last thing I want to do is pop my head out of bed and hit the ceiling, which is exactly what I did the last time I slept on the top.
Oh boy... you made my night.

To answer the OP... top, bottom, left side, right side, back, front, shower, bed, couch, love seat, car, open fields, the floor...


Any position, angle, and location, and I'm there.

Oh, ho, ho, OP, you got me good.

Got caught not reading original post. Is my face red.

EDIT: Top bunk. I like the height.
 

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
6,651
0
41
I like the top bunk, I'm a paranoid sort, and I always think that if I sleep in the bottom bunk... have you seen Step Brothers?
 

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
5,204
0
0
I like top, but thats probably just cause when I was little my big sister used to take the top bunk all the time, so when I take the top instead it makes me feel like a rebel! XD
 

SuperUberBob

New member
Nov 19, 2008
338
0
0
AccursedTheory said:
SuperUberBob said:
Bottom. Last thing I want to do is pop my head out of bed and hit the ceiling, which is exactly what I did the last time I slept on the top.
Oh boy... you made my night.

To answer the OP... top, bottom, left side, right side, back, front, shower, bed, couch, love seat, car, open fields, the floor...

Any position, angle, and location, and I'm there.
Read the OP please
 

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
6,438
0
0
SuperUberBob said:
AccursedTheory said:
SuperUberBob said:
Bottom. Last thing I want to do is pop my head out of bed and hit the ceiling, which is exactly what I did the last time I slept on the top.
Oh boy... you made my night.

To answer the OP... top, bottom, left side, right side, back, front, shower, bed, couch, love seat, car, open fields, the floor...

Any position, angle, and location, and I'm there.



Read the OP please
Yeah... I already caught that.

Fuck.
 

Monkfish Acc.

New member
May 7, 2008
4,103
0
0
Hate the top bunk. I always feel like it's going to fall through under the weight of my fat ass and I'm going to crush whoever is below me.
Plus the bottom bunk is generally easier to get in and out of.

EDIT: Jesus, would you please just fucking change the title to "gender" instead of "sex".
 

SonicKoala

The Night Zombie
Sep 8, 2009
2,266
0
0
Kasurami said:
SonicKoala said:
Kasurami said:
I'm an equal opportunist sex partner. Sometimes top, sometimes bottom, sometimes behind, sometimes suspended from the ceiling by chains and wearing an overly tight leather harness.
Someone either didn't read, or is ignoring the OP
...Well now I feel silly. <.<
Meh, just look at approximately half of the other posts in the thread - it seems to be a pretty common mistake O_O (which, to be fair, seems to have been the purpose of the incredibly misleading thread title)
 

Kakashi on crack

New member
Aug 5, 2009
983
0
0
I love how the question is asked, makes it very misleading to get more people to read the post :p

I prefer sleeping on the bottom bunk.