Poll: Sex- Are you a top or a bottom?

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
tthor said:
but if he did that, i wouldn't get to read so much interesting facts about people's preferred sex positions :p
You could always start a topic about it. Or check one of the millions of other topics about it.
People are pretty willing to share about that sort of thing.

But yeah, I kind of realised like the instant after I made the edit that this thread is actually about seeing how many people pay attention.
So whatever.

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
Always on the top baby.

lol, but yeah, as I type I am on a bunk bed...on the top!

BOOM!

SonicKoala

The Night Zombie
Sep 8, 2009
XxRyanxX said:
No offense but- there seems to be a lot of Sex Threads being submitted onto the Forums. It's honestly fine to have one or so because I am observant and like to know people's opinions, but I've seen 4 posted within two days straight. It's not really a problem to me but .. Moderators might act on this if they see it's to much (I'm not sure, I bet they are fine with this really).

And I didn't answer the Poll.. I wouldn't know (lol).
You know this isn't a thread about sexual intercourse, it's just determining people's bunk bed preferences (top or bottom) based on their sex. You may have realised that, I just didn't get that impression from your post....

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Kasurami said:
RanD00M said:
We gonna blam, blam yo's ass back to da hood. No bunk beds there for y'all fuckers to sleep in.
Aw man you must be ballin'. Yow crew couldn't take a crib from a baby, yo. Look atcha'll, thinking you so tough, man. You ain't nuthin' but a bunch of fucking wannabes who can't pull their dicks out each others asses long enough to see you at the bottom the fuckin' food chain round here boy. And those on the bottom, get the bottom bunk.
It ain't like dat when I'm doing yo mama and yo sista at the same time. And believe me, dey can fucking testify for my skills.
And y'all be talkin' smack when yo got nuthin' to sho' fo' it. All y'alls do sit around and jack each othas dicks all day.

Scde2

Has gone too far in a few places
Mar 25, 2010
I'm versatile, sometimes I like the top, sometimes the bottom.

Yes I read the OP.

Kasurami said:
Top.

Because top bunk's mine.

ALWAYS. I swear I will kick you in the fucking teeth if I catch you sleeping on the top bunk.
We could share it. =D

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
SonicKoala said:
I prefer the top - it just feels better up there.

Kasurami said:
I'm an equal opportunist sex partner. Sometimes top, sometimes bottom, sometimes behind, sometimes suspended from the ceiling by chains and wearing an overly tight leather harness.
Someone either didn't read, or is ignoring the OP
Or is trying to be funny.

I'm against bunk beds. Does it screw up the curve if I say neither?

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Aylaine said:
I personally like being on top or bottom. Doesn't really matter to me. :)

P.S. keep it clean guys. :)
Now I'm curious... did YOU read OP, or...

Did we just find out something intriguing about the Escapist favorite mod?

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
AccursedTheory said:
RanD00M said:
You never had non kinky sleep overs?
Never.

Kinky or bust.
Well then I feel sorry for you. The non-kinky ones are usually a lot of fun. With all the video games, and manly movies, and doing each others hai- I mean FOOTBAWL!! YEAH!!

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
RanD00M said:
AccursedTheory said:
RanD00M said:
You never had non kinky sleep overs?
Never.

Kinky or bust.
Well then I feel sorry for you. The non-kinky ones are usually a lot of fun. With all the video games, and manly movies, and doing each others hai- I mean FOOTBAWL!! YEAH!!
Ever had sex and played video games with the same person inside of an hour (Well, two and a half hours, if you count sex from beginning to end)?

Its freak'n sweet.

Serenegoose

Faerie girl in hiding
Mar 17, 2009
I always prefer the bottom - I was always scared of falling off the top, plus if you're gaming, it's easier to get up and change the game from the bottom - just lean over and swap. :)

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I had a bunk bed when I was younger. I had the top bunk and I loved it. But now, if I had to have a choice, I'd choose the bottom bunk. Less of a hassle to get into when I'm dead tired or drunk.

SteewpidZombie

Dec 31, 2010
Bottom bunk, cause I can kick the person from below if they snore.

(Also, I was actually quite confused when I stumbled onto this topic while thread browsing XD)