Poll: Shaved legs on a guy?

DrScoobs

Mar 6, 2009
Okay, GF wants me to shave my legs but i'm kinda in two minds about it. I shave everywhere (EDIT: by everywhere, I mean chest, back, unmentionables, arsecrack, armpits and back of thighs) else but i always thought that legs were a symbol of manhood. my friends haven't been too helpful either with split opinions (one thinks that its really hot while another thinks that shaving my legs will automatically make me gay :p)

So with no one else to turn to, I turn to you, the lovely lad and lasses of the escapist on boxing day :). something random and off topic but ahhh well, what the heck.

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
I went with no way but I didn't read the post, if it's for your girlfriend have a chat with her about it and find out if it's some kind of deal breaker, if no then ask her if you can please not because you like it.

CaptainKoala

Elite Member
May 23, 2010
Leg hair doesn't grow excessively like the hair on your head will if you don't trim it. So why shave it. Evolution says that we phase out useless traits, right? Leg hair isn't there for nothing.

ham and red bull

Dec 2, 2010
I often get asked if I shave my legs, even though I don't, guess I'm just naturally un-hairy. :D But trust me, you don't want people asking every 2 minutes.

ICanBreakTheseCuffs

Jun 4, 2010
unless you're a swimmer or something that your leg hair causes friction

if not then what that other guy said, go talk to your girlfriend about it

Angus565

Mar 21, 2009
Don't do it and I know double standards blah blah blah but guys just don't do that it doesn't matter if it makes no sense that's why were guys these are rules we have.

jamesworkshop

Sep 3, 2008
metroidgearsolid said:
Okay, GF wants me to shave my legs but i'm kinda in two minds about it. I shave everywhere else but i always thought that legs were a symbol of manhood. my friends haven't been too helpful either with split opinions (one thinks that its really hot while another thinks that shaving my legs will automatically make me gay :p)

So with no one else to turn to, I turn to you, the lovely lad and lasses of the escapist on boxing day :). something random and off topic but ahhh well, what the heck.
You know just try it, you can always grow it back later if it's not right for you

The Stonker

Feb 26, 2009
If it's a deal breaker and you don't want it, then I have to say then she's a *****.
But since she probably does loads of kinky stuff for you! Then go for it.
Even tho I'm not a fan of shaving my legs.

DrScoobs

Mar 6, 2009
jamesworkshop said:
metroidgearsolid said:
Okay, GF wants me to shave my legs but i'm kinda in two minds about it. I shave everywhere else but i always thought that legs were a symbol of manhood. my friends haven't been too helpful either with split opinions (one thinks that its really hot while another thinks that shaving my legs will automatically make me gay :p)

You know just try it, you can always grow it back later if it's not right for you
Dunno i guess. call me gay/wierd but i have been tempted by the idea :p. i may just do that and see how it feels :D

DrScoobs

Mar 6, 2009
romitelli said:
I'll answer your question with another one:

unshaved legs on a girl?

'nuff said
i like unshaved legs on a girl :)
EDIT: oopsies. I mean to say i like shaved legs on a girly girl. my bads. damn lack of sleep :p

MrMixelPixel

Jul 7, 2010
I don't think there is anything wrong with doing it. Leg hair really isn't that important. It doesn't mean your gay if you do it either. However, if you don't want to do it... you really shouldn't. I mean they're your legs and... and no one can take that from you! ^^

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
metroidgearsolid said:
Dunno i guess. call me gay/wierd but i have been tempted by the idea :p. i may just do that and see how it feels :D
Just try it. I normally have really hairy legs, like distractingly hairy, and had a guy trim them once and it looked pretty nice. I wouldn't recommend shaving with a razor, but I don't recommend that anywhere because stubble is gross. Plus it was neat to see it grow back.
metroidgearsolid said:
Everyone knows that that unshaved legs on a girl is so wrong and unnatural. Like pooping.

lettucethesallad

Nov 18, 2009
I wouldn't want any guy I were dating to shave his legs. Stubble, ouch. Also, not a big fan aesthetically. But talk to your girlfriend about it, this is something you'll have to figure out between you guys.

jamesworkshop

Sep 3, 2008
metroidgearsolid said:
jamesworkshop said:
metroidgearsolid said:

Even if you go back at least you can score some points off your girlfriend for trying

romitelli

Jan 2, 2008
metroidgearsolid said:
romitelli said:
I'll answer your question with another one:

unshaved legs on a girl?

'nuff said
Like them hairy, eh?

I was being simplistic, of course. I agree with whoever said that if it doesn't work out, just grow it back, it won't steal your manhood in any way.

DrScoobs

Mar 6, 2009
metroidgearsolid said:
Everyone knows that that unshaved legs on a girl is so wrong and unnatural. Like pooping.[/quote]
so true...