Poll: Shaved legs on a guy?

belderiver

Apr 10, 2010
Meh, symbols are just symbols. If you'd rather touch smooth legs, why should you be surprised that it's the same for her?

DrScoobs

Mar 6, 2009
romitelli said:
metroidgearsolid said:
romitelli said:
I'll answer your question with another one:

unshaved legs on a girl?

'nuff said
i like unshaved legs on a girl :)
Like them hairy, eh?

I was being simplistic, of course. I agree with whoever said that if it doesn't work out, just grow it back, it won't steal your manhood in any way.
lol :p actually meant to say that i like shaved legs. damn lack of sleep making me type wrong things :). and thankyous i may just give it a try, even though 60% + say its wrong and awful.

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
Do it once to see how it turns out. If you or your GF do not like the results then do not shave again

Penguinness

May 25, 2010
If you shave your legs it'll always be different afterwards, like how your chin goes from silky smooth to a bag of cacti.

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
metroidgearsolid said:
Okay, GF wants me to shave my legs but i'm kinda in two minds about it. I shave everywhere else but i always thought that legs were a symbol of manhood. my friends haven't been too helpful either with split opinions (one thinks that its really hot while another thinks that shaving my legs will automatically make me gay :p)

So with no one else to turn to, I turn to you, the lovely lad and lasses of the escapist on boxing day :). something random and off topic but ahhh well, what the heck.
Well, before I discovered I was transgendered, I'd shave my legs, but that hardly helps you (as subconsciously I was trying to be more femme).
I'd say for you, not to because A) when you first start off, it stings, it itches and you get bad razorburn until you do it for a while. That does not look "sexy".
B)It makes your clothes stick to you for a little while and chafing can be quite unpleasant.
C)Having testicles (believe me I know>.<) doesn't help the matter in the slightest and it's really itchy.
Personally I'd keep an eye on your girlfriend. Possibly she's trying to feminise you. Some girls do enjoy a boyfriend who crossdresses. I'm yet to meet a girl that doesn't find a male body trying to pass as female "cute".
Do whatever feels comfortable to you, but as I said, it's quite uncomfortable for a few months or so. I'm a MtF, I know what I'm talking about.
-Tabs<3-

TailsRodrigez

Nov 13, 2009
if you dont want to, explain that to her, and when she decides to stop shaving her legs, you wont be allowed to complain

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
Ickorus said:
I went with no way but I didn't read the post, if it's for your girlfriend have a chat with her about it and find out if it's some kind of deal breaker, if no then ask her if you can please not because you like it.
Darn you >.< Your avatar had me try and move it off my computer screen. Well played.. well played.
-Tabs<3-

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
metroidgearsolid said:
Okay, GF wants me to shave my legs but i'm kinda in two minds about it. I shave everywhere else but i always thought that legs were a symbol of manhood. my friends haven't been too helpful either with split opinions (one thinks that its really hot while another thinks that shaving my legs will automatically make me gay :p)

So with no one else to turn to, I turn to you, the lovely lad and lasses of the escapist on boxing day :). something random and off topic but ahhh well, what the heck.
Well you're doing it for your girlfriend so that doesn't really make it gay. In any case if you aren't comfortable with it tell her that, I don't think she'd mind if you explained it like that.

Unless you want to, in which case go for it. Or maybe do it once and see how you like it.

Nice avatar BTW.

CoverYourHead

High Priest of C'Thulhu
Dec 7, 2008
Bisexual guy here: Shaved legs are sexy. Do it. It'll look better!

Of course, if you're really uncomfortable, then don't. That'll be that.

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
ShadowPuppet said:
Gilhelmi said:
Do it once to see how it turns out. If you or your GF do not like the results then do not shave again
worst idea ever.

shaving any body hair once will change it forever. it removes the soft tips of the hairs and makes them coarse. if you shave your legs once, you'll have to do it forever.
Really? I shaved my legs before and that did not happen. I have been considering shaving my legs all the time but I am just too lazy to do so.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
ShadowPuppet said:
worst idea ever.

shaving any body hair once will change it forever. it removes the soft tips of the hairs and makes them coarse. if you shave your legs once, you'll have to do it forever.
It won't irreversibly change it forever. The tips of the hairs aren't softer, they're tapered. Shaving it makes it appear thicker because you don't get that tapering effect. When the hair grows back it'll have fatter ends, which will probably be unnoticeable when it's completely grown out. It also won't change it "forever", hair is falling out and growing back all the time, whether you shave or not.
Gilhelmi said:
Really? I shaved my legs before and that did not happen. I have been considering shaving my legs all the time but I am just too lazy to do so.
It's not for really.

SultanP

Mar 15, 2009
One of my friends once shaved his legs, I think it was because someone held him and shaved off strips of his leg hair. He thought it looked weird and shaved it all. Anyway, he ended up really missing his leghair, both because it itched when it grew out again, it felt werid not having it, and it also made him feel really feminine.

I guess your girlfriend just finds you too masculine or something. I'd say don't do it if you feel weird about it. You shouldn't be going around feeling weird about your own body.

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
Shortest answer is pretty much:

Are you man enough to deal with whatever minor name you're called because you shaved them?

Just do whatever you please, who cares at the end of the day. People will get over it.

iLikeHippos

Jan 19, 2010
The norm says no, but your girl says yes.

Hmmmm...

What's more important?

I wouldn't know, but I always stick to the norm. Don't have the balls to provoke glances on purpose.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Jesus Christ, leg hair is repulsive. In theory, its not a problem if one has good hygene, but if I had a guy, I'd greatly appreciate their being cleanshaven.

Just don't be suprised if she's not going to want to touch you because of the hair.

tunderball

Jul 10, 2010
why don't you just try trimming your leg hair? You know with a electirc razor and a guard so you get it all to a set length (like the ones hair dressers/barbers use). That way you fulfill your manly needs by still keeping most of your hair but your girlfriend is also happy because its a lot shorter and neater.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
girlfriend... the thing with the thing that you want to be in with the thing... is telling you to do something that is mildly uncomfortable.

Do it.