Poll: Shaving of the Downstairs

Lazzi

Apr 12, 2008
Ladette said:
I'm a woman, and I shave it because I love the feel of smooth skin when doing self service.

I'm fine if my partner has a little hair, but it better be trimmed and not covering anything good.

Lazzi said:
You would be surpirsed how easy it is to intiate... "relations" with you other if you offer to help them with the landscaping...

Just saying...
This right here is correct. It's a very kinky experiance.
I remeber how surpised I was when that actully worked out as well as it did... That day was an absolute blast!

Okuu_Fusion

Jul 14, 2010
I'm a guy...
Did it once out of boredom, big mistake... Incredibly uncomfortable...
I like a little bit... Too much of it is a turn off...
I probably wouldn't care though if they didn't... smooth is good too...

JohnnyDelRay

Jul 29, 2010
Man here:
1) Yes indeed, every couple months.
2) I find smooth to be very attractive,
3) don't mind a bit tho just no forest, as is the sentiment with most people.

Umm...can't really elaborate much more without keeping it PG-13 i guess, so I'll post my vote and leave it at that!

Diablo27

Jul 18, 2010
I accidentally shaved a few hairs once (dropped a razor) and was scratching just above where my penis starts for a week, and I had two friends over in that time.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
1.) No, I don't want the increased risk of MRSA. Also the itching. Also it makes me look even more like a 16 year old.
2.) I don't find it particularly attractive, but I still find a fair amount of guys who do it attractive. Sorta like unattached earlobes.
3.) Not really. In general I'm not into guys who could ever be mistaken for teenagers anyway. I think some hair is always better than none.

InfiniteSingularity

Apr 9, 2010
Man, do not.

As for women, I don't really mind, although when trying some things it gets in the way :/

Question: is it rude or offensive to ask my girlfriend to shave/trim a bit?

Diligent

Dec 20, 2009
I am a guy. I trim on occasion, but never shave.
I did it once long ago, and it was a disaster.
Never again. Never ever again.
[sub]*Fetal position in the corner...*[/sub]

PhiMed

Nov 26, 2008
Lazzi said:
PhiMed said:
Isolda Sage said:
Personally I wax. I keep it mostly smooth but leave just enough of a triangle to indicate that I am a grown woman. I would prefer that my man NOT shave.
Guys, meet the perfect woman.

OT: I don't shave, but sometimes I'll trim it back a bit. In pretty much every circle of friends I've ever been in, I'm "the hairy guy". The hair you can see hints at the hair you can't, you know?
Same boat, meet friends or friends tend to go down like this.

Friend: Hey guys meet BLAH

BLAH: Hi every on... IS THAT BEAR?!

Friend: No silly, thats just an enginner with its own fur coat.

My people have actully threatend to wax me..
Yeah, at my fraternity, there's a tradition called "last will and testament" where seniors would "leave something" to everyone who wasn't graduating. It was kind of a reverse roast. Final semi-mean jokes from the outgoing guys, with a few words of wisdom at the end.

Every single year, someone left me a tub full of Nair.

Hilarious.

Mallefunction

Feb 17, 2011
I'm a woman and I shave to a certain point (never all the way because growing hair brushing against sensitive areas=GRAAAAAAAAH!) and then trim the rest.

It honestly depends on the guy...it's like how some hairstyles just WORK with a certain person and not on others. Overall, I'd like it trimmed...more importantly, it should be friggin CLEAN. That's the big issue.

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
Male.

I don't shave it (because that's really fucking uncomfortable) but I do keep it trim.

I actually find tons of hair a turn off.

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Currently, no. Though, planning to. Maybe.
Um... hair there? No. I find it... non-attractive.
If they did have hair? Yes, it would turn me off.

If asked by any future sexual partner, I would shave.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
1-yes
2-yes
3-yes

I consider Brazilian-style hairlessness to be the only form of properly hygienic grooming down there, male or female... and I'm a hairy beast of a man all around, so it's quite a bit more work for me than most.

OctoH

Feb 14, 2011
Male.

I do not, and I do not care if my partner does not...within reason of course. I don't want to forage through the jungle.

killcheese

May 18, 2009
I keep it clean down there, shave about once month. First time was when i shaved my entire body for swim team state meet. I started to regularly do it when i got bored and as an excuse to use my electric body shaver. That was about 4 years ago.

As for partners, as long as it is clean and not a rain forest down there im fine. I have dealt with some... sharp... ...scratchy.... encounters though...

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008

Waxing is definitely the better idea. The effect lasts for longer, is smoother and you don't get the sandpaper factor because things are growing back from scratch, not just growing out with blunt ends.

Doing the edges is nice for general maintenance and is certainly a confidence booster if you're trying to feel good in nice underwear or (especially!) a swimsuit. I'm not so much a fan of the full removal, as it looks bizarre and prepubescent. Gotta keep the triangle, but gotta keep it tidy =)

As for the opposite sex, it's nice if they take care of a bit of trimming and general maintenance too, but I have no particular preference one way or the other. Men are hairy. Such is life.

Although...back hair... *shudders* =P

EDIT:
Mallefunction said:
Overall, I'd like it trimmed...more importantly, it should be friggin CLEAN. That's the big issue.
There is *so* much truth in what you say =)

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
guy thats done once it but like won't do it again...I like girls shaved but if I like or want a girl enough it doesn't matter

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
I'm a "man" (well, 15), and I do not, because I simply have no reason to.