Poll: should guys shave like girls

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
I don't shave at all, not even my face. (Though my dad often gets on my case about it.)

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Don't shave your legs unless your going to be oiled up alot, or need to be speedy.
For solely cosmetic purposes it's slightly queer.Not the gay definition...

Slightly higher go for it, that is fine. Not sure where my opinions come from or why I think ones fine and others weird, but there you go. :)

Lord Thodin

Jul 1, 2009
Well if they wont stop bugging you about it, shave EVERYTHING. Body hair, eye brows, facial hair, head hair and freak em out so they stop bothering you.

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
For men, I don't care. Their choice.

But I kind of have to demand it from females. I mean... well, I sure don't like a hairy-legged lady.

Foxbat Flyer

Jul 9, 2009
Let the testosterone take hold and shave nothing! NOTHING!

Edit:

Lord Thodin said:
Well if they wont stop bugging you about it, shave EVERYTHING. Body hair, eye brows, facial hair, head hair and freak em out so they stop bothering you.
This actually, would be great to see/do

bluepilot

Jul 10, 2009
Definatly no thank you. Shaving in those places is for women. I get concerned about men who start to worry about their appearence like women do.

Trimming intimate and long-haired regions is always a good idea though.

I can forgive sportsmen though. Hey, if they have a great muscular body I can overlook a lot of things.

Blood_Lined

Mar 31, 2009
I really don't care as to what what you wish to do with your own body. If a guy wants to shave, go for it. Same for women too, it is just more well known that women tend to shave their arms and legs.

SimpleChimp

Jun 11, 2009
Well, chicks dig it. So if you want to do something chicks dig then do it

or if you want to shave yourself to get less drag in the pool

what ever.

I just dont have the patience to do it.

pantallica95

May 17, 2009
Check your pants. If there is an...ahem...gear shifter then you dont shave anything but your face. Period.

Maggotworm

Mar 7, 2008
open trap said:
well almost every girl tells me i should shave my legs
they will probably tell you to wear a pink ribbon in your hair and wear make-up and a skirt and go by the name michelle.

icyfresh

Jun 26, 2009
Cairo said:
Are you sleeping with any of these women?
maybe
but my dad is really hairy and i am only moderately hairy (seriously my dad is like a BEAR)
do i need to shave if i can see the hair on my legs but its not in bunches?

Kiutu

Sep 27, 2008
Most male athletes are pretty hairless. Shaving some parts of your body is not a bad idea though, and though you may see it as 'unmanly' plenty of girls would prefer you shaved.
Parts that you may want to shave regardless, are shoulders, back and feet. My brother has 'hobbit feet' as I call it, and its disgusting.

hungoverbear

Mar 8, 2008
when im trying to build more muscle i will shave my chest and trim the underarms but other than that no. I have actually shaved my legs before for running but that was well i dont want to talk about that :( (hint: didnt end pretty)

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008
Generally speaking, no. I don't think it matters one way or another.

I do believe, however, that a really hairy back is a bit of a stomach-turner... =S

pantallica95

May 17, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
pantallica95 said:
Check your pants. If there is an...ahem...gear shifter then you dont shave anything but your face. Period.
I feel like I should shave my legs just to piss you off, but it seems like it would be uncomfortable.

Also, you can if you want - body hair is rather disgusting.
To you it is. I know a lot of girls who LOVE it. Plus men just....dont.