Poll: Should men shave their pubic hair?

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
Jack_Uzi said:
Sometimes, don't want to hear the soundtrack of jungle book down there. That and I don't think it's nice to give away free dental floss (sorry for the disturbing images that could come with this).
Fuck, I actually had to think what the hell you meant, and got a nasty image in my mind.

OT: I dunno...trim it, not shave it.

IckleMissMayhem

Oct 18, 2009
No-one should shave their pubic hair, because the re-growth itching... oooooh, the itching!!!!!!!!!!!

Trim, keep tidy, yes, but a bare funzone just looks weird. On both men and women.

imaloony

Nov 19, 2009
Yeah. Especially when I get a goddamn afro down there.
Don't SHAVE though. I get too nervous thinking about a razor down these. Just use a pair of scissors to trim it up.

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
You have got to be kidding.

Its bad enough that men are being turned into little metrosexual psuedo-girls that we actually think men SHOULD be shaving?

Speaking as a man who has sex ridiculously often, I recommend removing the ball-sack at an early age.
Yeah that pretty much sums it up men.. go ahead and lop those pesky buggers off, I mean even if it does lead you to some degree of sex from shallow little girls with gender identification issues for a little while, in a few years it will be all the easier to walk around the mall, carrying her purse as she trolls from store to store trying on shoes, especially when you sit down to reassure her that those jeans dont make her ass look big.

Seriously, It drives me up a wall living in a world where for some reason unbeknown to me we as a society seem to want to erode any sort of hint of what a man is, and once was.

This is all my opinion and you can take it for what it is worth, but if you dont believe me, try taking it from this guy, cause if he has no need to, should you?

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZYslSzPdTg[/link]

.Ricks.

Sep 10, 2008
Veet or what's it called. I think it's some sort of acid since it melts the hairs away.

Apr 29, 2010
Personally, I trim that area. I don't shave it, because last time I did...holy crap, did it itch. But, as for other people, the choice is theirs.

cheese_wizington

Aug 16, 2009
EchetusXe said:
Old Trailmix said:
EchetusXe said:
Old Trailmix said:
I have no shaving cream and I don't know how I'd get any.
Try going to a shop.
Yeah, that wouldn't be awkward at all. Also, I don't live in an area where there's just a shaving cream shop down the street.
Ok, firstly you have got to realize that you are a man and you have a face. Therefore when buying said shaving cream the lovely little shop assistant will think to herself 'oh, he wants to shave his face'. No embarrassment necessary. I don't know where you live so I can't recommend a good place to buy shaving cream but it is a pretty basic item, I'm sure you'll find some on a shelf near you somewhere if you looked for it.
The thing is that I have no hair on my face.