Poll: Skyrim: Twilight Edition (Vamp or Lycan?)

Enkidu88

Jan 24, 2010
Werewolf vs Dragon? Yes, please. Werewolf will be my first pic without question. Plus I loved playing as a werewolf in Morrowind (with bloodmoon expansion), and was fucking pissed when they didn't have werewolves in Oblivion.

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
My personal rendition of something of heard before:
Priest: Tell me Vanbael, what do you like doing the best?
Me: Spreading the word of the Maker, teaching peace and love to all. (yes, that was DA)
Priest: And what about killing vampires?
Me: Just try to fucking stop me.
Priest: And what about the werewolves.
Me: Second verse, same as the first. Now put me on a dragon so I can put them in a hearse.

(credit goes to Team Four Star for the original dialogue).

Sinspiration

Mar 7, 2010
Really? You dare use Skyrim and Twilight in the same title? Blasphemy!
Shame on your head!

And I'd go Lycan because Vamps are overused at this point. But only if its the hind-leg standing kind, an all-fours werewolf is more like a shapeshifter that's turned into some big wolf, which is laaaame...

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Well, if not human, probably my first choice would be Vampire. Tough choice either way.

Emperor Nat

Jun 15, 2011
Either or neither, I'm more inclined to kill both of them but then again if I do get infected i'd be happy with the extra powers.

Danzavare

Oct 17, 2010
I usually try to stick to stealth and trickery (Well, if you count paralysis as trickery. xD) so werewolf works for me. I love the idea of an extra burst of speed and strength when I'm cornered~!

Were-Kahjiit away~!

elvor0

Sep 8, 2008
Werewolf by far if I do choose a side; being a vampire sucked in oblivion, couldn't go outside in daylight, everyone would attack you, you got stronger the less you drunk blood(lolwut?), you couldn't use fast travel because you'd just die when you spawned, or sleep outside because you'd die when you woke up.

Wereduck

Jun 17, 2010
Regrettably, I had to vote werewolf. In monster lore vampires are hands-down better but in Oblivion vampirism was a substantial pain in the ass for minimal benefits. I may try out a vampire build at some point just to make sure but my hopes for super-humanoid awesomeness rest firmly on the lycanthrope.

That said, I doubt I'm the key demographic here as I'll be spending my time in Steelport until spring, then relocating to The Citadel until sometime in the summer. The upside is Beth should have time to clear up the really crippling bugs before I get there (fingers crossed).

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Neither on my first run.
Although, if they make vampire's cooler than in Oblivion I might go with that on a later run to be stylish.
I might try werewolf if it offers a deeper experience than just getting a new ability and some new attributes.
If you actually change at full moon for example. That'd be awesome.

If I change my mind and decide to contract either condition on my first run, it'll be a werewolf though.
A Nord vampire just doesn't sit right with me.
And yes, I need to be a Nord. I'm the Dovakhiin for Azura's sake.

SeriousIssues

Jan 6, 2010
I'll be a badass lookin' werewolf and claw the shit out of all the vampires until I'm the president of the Werewolf club, then I'll kill them too 'cause I don't take no shit from wolves.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Well, if I can wear a freaking HAT so I can go out in the sun I'll be a vamp. Otherwise I'll just keep that ring handy when I need to sprint really fast.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Can you even have Argonian Lycanthropes? 'Cos that sounds both awesome and awful at the same time.

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
I'll probably go vamp a few playthroughs later, but I really tended to be content with simply being an Imperial or a Nord or whatever, in Oblivion. I can understand how some people thought vampirism was cool, but it was just an extra hassle for me.

Werewolves might be easier, however. It's not like they run the risk of dying if exposed to sunlight on Stage 4 of their particular illness.