Poll: Skyrim

Biek

Mar 5, 2008
1)Yes
2)Yes
3)Watched Conan the Barbarian (1982) multiple times.
4)Not really. Mildly interested in AC:Revelations

Tsunimo

Nov 19, 2009
1) Yes
2) Yes
3) No, just though I'll probably be playing DCU Online for the next week.
4) Saints Row the Third, Battlefield 3, Arkham City.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
1. Yes, pre-ordered as soon as I was able.
2. Yes, if I get any more excited I may piss myself.
3. Trying very hard to play DCUO but the servers don't stay up.
4. I may play other games but i'm sleeping with Skyrim in my mind .... er .... I mean thinking about playing.

999realthings

Jun 23, 2011
1) Yes
2) Kinda
3) Studying for exams and once they're done play UC3 until the 11.11.11
4) Saints Row 3 & Arkham City
5)SKYRIM SUCKS OLOLOLOLOLOL <- Depends on how high your standards are but I'm sure I'll have fun if it's an improved Obivilion.

blackdwarf

Jun 7, 2010
1)yes
2)not that much, but i still really want to play it.
3)nope.
4)too much: dark souls, batman, deus ex and more.

CAPTCHA

Mushroom Camper
Sep 30, 2009
I'm hyped to a degree. I preordered but I'm busy with uni at the moment. When I'm not I'm playing Dungeon Keeper 1 since I found a remake and a ton of level packs to go with it. Skyrim's gonna have to wait.

Also there's a box you tick at the beneath the text box which lets you create polls.

Wieke

Quite Dutch.
Mar 30, 2009
1) yes
2) yes
3) I've been playing Oblivion. Plus the other usual stuff.
4) ME3, D3 and Torchlight 2 but it'll be a while before they are released.
5) Probably won't.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
1) Yetserday I did!
2) VERRY
3) Well Im watching batman TAS, thats out of the ordianry, but its not to do with Skyrim, more thta Batman is DA BOMB
4)Batman Arkham city, but that can wait till Christmas.
5) I STAB YOU DEAD

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
1)No I didn't.
2)Yes, very.
3)Why would I? I am hyped not insane.
4)Other games are irrelevant when a game bearing the Elder Scrolls title is around.
5)The amount of hype I have been infused with when the first gameplay trailer rolled around is enough to make me enjoy the game even if it turns out to be a disappointment. Besides, I'm on a pc, so I will be able to MOD it :D

AlternatePFG

Jan 22, 2010
1) Nope
2) No
3) I'm not actually buying Skyrim, only renting it. So I'm playing games that I normally would. It's not like I would willingly subject myself to Oblivion again, just on the account of Skyrim coming out.
4) All I need is Dark Souls, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record and replaying New Vegas right now. Not actually looking forward to any more games coming out this year. Well, Skyward Sword looks pretty interesting actually, might get that.
5) I'm sure it'll be a decent game, but I really doubt it will live up to the hype. Just like every other Bethesda game ever made.

Candidus

Dec 17, 2009
1) Yes, preordered.
2) Not hyped. I'm looking forward to it, but it's no Baldur's Gate.
3) Not really. Same old.
4) Might and Magic VI, Sword of the Stars 2, Stronghold 3. All of which were released broken, or with serious problems. Luckily, I didn't preorder any of them. Next year I'm looking forward to ME3 and Heart of the Swarm, but I'm only really hyped for Kingdom Under Fire 2 and Guild Wars 2.

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
1) Did you pre-order Skyrim
Yes, but I cancelled that because. Well. I don't want to be disappointed, I'll wait it out for a bit.

2) Are you still hyped.
Since yesterday, for some reason, I'm more hyped then ever. It looks like the game I always wanted morrowind and oblivion to be.

3) Are you doing anything out of the ordinary to pass your time for the wait.
Erm. No. It's not very long anyway. I'm mostly playing LoL now. Also, I ordered Uncharted 3 today and ít'll probably come in next tuesday.

4) Other games have cought my eye.
Like I said, Uncharted 3. Forgot all about the release date.

5)SKYRIM SUCKS OLOLOLOLOLOL <----In this case gtfo the thread kthx.
Not sure until you played it, I guess. Even though there are games you don't have to play to know they suck (Duke Nukem Forever, I'm looking at you). But bottom line is the game has to be out before you judge it.

Your last line kinda shows how pre-judged you are. It can give you a great time, I'm sure, but you sound like Skyrim is the only thing in the world people can possibly be doing to entertain themselves.

dommyuk

Aug 1, 2008
1) Did you pre-order Skyrim. Yes, and the soundtrack.
2) Are you still hyped. Yes
3) Are you doing anything out of the ordinary to pass your time for the wait. Trying to finish Daggerfall, Morrowind and Oblivion again.
4) Other games have cought my eye. Skyward Sword

Alade

Ego extravaganza
Aug 10, 2008
1)no
2)I was never hyped to begin with.
3)Nope.
4)Yes.
5)The game hasn't come out yet and I haven't played it, so I can't say it sucks (Yet).

Individuo

Oct 19, 2008
1) Did you pre-order Skyrim?

I did, then cancelled it when I heard my brother has pre-ordered it for my birthday

2) Are you still hyped?

Fairly Hyped, It's died down over time but I'm still excited about it's release.

3) Are you doing anything out of the ordinary to pass your time for the wait.

I've started playing Oblivion again to give me a base line to compare Skyrim with.

4) Other games have caught my eye.

Other games have but they're not going to be released for a wile (Mainly Mass Effect 3 and the new Tomb Raider)

5)SKYRIM SUCKS OLOLOLOLOLOL <----In this case gtfo the thread kthx.
Quiet, or you'll find the back of my hand across your chops.

Bvenged

Sep 4, 2009
Code:
1] Yes I pre-ordered months ago.

2] Yes, I am still hyped because even the theme tune is a combination of Morrowind & Oblivion. I don't care if spell casting occupies a hand and if Shields have to be in the left hand (I'm left handed so I want it in the right). It's something new and the game has over twice the content of Oblivion, and it's more fantasy than uncanny fantasy-realism Oblivion tried. this game is bigger and better than both Oblivion and Morrowind and it certainly looks more immersive - Sure it looks more noob-friendly; but if bang your head on the wall you might remember something along the lines of Skyrim being more open than ever before ~ more expert-friendly too.

3]I'm playing this years best shooter, BF3, to pass the time.

4]Saints Row 3 caught my eye big time.

WaReloaded

Jan 20, 2011
1) Yes, I certainly did.
2) Indeed I am.
3) Playing Two Worlds.
4) Two Worlds is quite engrossing, I'm quite partial to the scenery.