Poll: So Escapist, Whats your morality?

The_Yeti

Jan 17, 2011
in games? well, I'd have to go with Deceptively Evil, I'll murder the old,the young, the sick, and the smiley, but only after befriending / assisting them, just to get that "But Why!?!!" feeling.

Captcha: Fancy Pants

Araksardet

Jun 5, 2011
According to this test, I'm Neutral Good.

http://www.pa.msu.edu/~aaronson/alitest/aintro.html

But according to this one, I'm Chaotic Neutral.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/20001222b

So depends on the text. Personally, Chaotic Neutral sounds most appropriate, with a bit of Neutral Good sprinkled in.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
Leaning towards the "good"s, particularly the chaotic good, but some of the "evil" aspects reflect and appeal to me as well.
The thing about these that I don't like, is that they seem to have a set criteria of "you are X if you have these traits:", and I hate being pinned down to a certain "I am X". I suppose you could say its because I value my freedom, in which case I'd be chaotic neutral, but like I said, there are traits in the "good"s that are lacking in everything else, that are essential to my moral character.

/shrug
My morality is whatever I decide it to be.

V8 Ninja

May 15, 2010
I would say I lean the most towards plain neutral, with a little bit of leeway towards neutral good.

XxSummonerxX

May 17, 2009
According to my friends, and a facebook personality quiz, I am Lawful Evil. Seeing the description above, I'm inclined to agree.

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
Well I am chaotic evil in games but lawful good in real life. Sometimes I snap though and turn to chaotic neutral when I am in an odd mood.

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
Chaotic Good: why? you may ask. Simple

when im enraged or inner emotions stir. my inner Sadist comes out

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
chaotic good, if it includes putting my chaotic tendencies aside if i really, really want something

vivster

Oct 16, 2010
neutral neutral...
i always hit myself if i discover any bias one way or the other
some call my neutralness evil because it is not good

though in games i like to choose neutral good

Jan 27, 2011
IRL, I'm neutral Good. I follow my own conscience and I tend to follow the rules, but If they're stupid rules that jsut cause harm, then I won't follow them.

in game, I'm also neutral good usually. I just tend to break the rules more often though, since it's often the best way to help the most amount of people.

And when I go evil in games....I'm more chaotic neutral than chaotic evil. I do whatever the heck I want with no concern for others, but I don't deliberately cause suffering unless directly provoked.