Poll: So PS3 OWNERS, any Interest in Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch?

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
GundamSentinel said:
wintercoat said:
piinyouri said:
Oh wow, this totally slip past me.
A game based on Miyazaki's art style?
Do you even have to ask if I want this?
*starts salivating*
Based on the art style? No, my friend, Studio Ghibli's part of the dev team.
Wait, what?! Okay, day one purchase... Style looks great, gameplay looks fun. This'll be a win.
Yup. Unless I'm mistaken, Miyazaki wrote the story, Studio Ghibli's handling the artwork, while Level-5 is handling the programming. And from what I've read, the game's fantastic.

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
Not that interested really. I'm not a fan of all things Miyazaki related so there's a good chance I won't be a fan of this either. I might give it a looksee over when it gets released to see if the gameplay itself would appeal to me but right now I'll just stick with Disgaea.

No. I'm not equipping my flame-shield.

Squidbulb

Jul 22, 2011
It looks like a fun game, and it's nice to see a colourful game for a change. It reminds me somewhat of Dragon Quest, not surprising considering the developers.

Ledan

Apr 15, 2009
Color? In games? With a kid protagonist? That's stylized instead of realistic?
:D
Been wanting to play a new game like this for a long while.

Yggdraz0r

Jun 7, 2009
I have to buy this, really. The bastards cancelled the Western version for the DS :(.
So this'll be my only option :(, still not got myself a PS3 yet...

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
i have to be honest it looks shit. with last of us, GTA V, dishonored and watchdogs all being released i wouldnt even give this game a second glance

everyone has their own taste and im sure im probably the one with the bad taste here

EDIT: is it just me or does the little creature thing sound very welsh

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Umm... not really seeing what the big deal is here.

I guess it looks kinda charming is a "I'd have enjoyed it when I was ten" sort of way, but it's not something I want to buy.

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
I'm somewhat interested....

and that is all I am for any game. I wait to see reviews and try it out for myself before I make a purchase.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
I'm intrigued. Studio Ghibli's first game, it will be something to look out for. But I'm watching from a distance, unsure until I see more gameplay footage and get a better idea.

keiji_Maeda

May 9, 2012
WHoa!

i had entirely missed this game. It seems like a hybrid of Kingdomhearts like battles/Dragon quest gameplay and a openworld game play. With collecting of creatures :O

Seems pretty sweet, and tight.

Ragsnstitches

Dec 2, 2009
If I was to get this, it would be for the Ghibli experience, not the game itself. Won't be a day 1 purchase unless it's truly remarkable.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
jackpackage200 said:
Any Interest in Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch?
What, are you dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn Batman! Who wouldn't be interested in something like this?!

Wait...

14 people have zero interest? Where are these people? Come out and defend your worthless opinions!

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
Angry Juju said:
Sean Hollyman said:
No thanks, I tend to avoid games looking like this.
Any reason why? I see people say they hate games with this art style all the time (not gameplay, let's not kid ourselves, if this looked like rage then you and those other people would be at least somewhat curious as to what it is). I just don't understand the hate...

OT: This game isn't out till next year so I guess i'll be getting a job to replace my (broken) Xbox with a PS3 so I can get this game along with some others i've missed, like Metal Gear Solid 4, Little Big Planet, Flower and Journey
I have no idea who these Ghibli people are, and the game just looks boring.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
JRPGs and I seldom mix. The only ones I've felt compelled to complete are the Chrono games.

This doesn't really spark my interest.