Poll: So they're finally making a Halo movie

Kagobin

Apr 21, 2011
TrilbyWill said:
Kagobin said:
Halo:Reach was the reason I bought and eventually sold an Xbox 360.

Never Again.

OT: I would actually be interested in seeing something like this.
same but with Halo 3, and i still have mine.
also, the first thing i thought when i saw this:
yes.

and it comes out the day after my 16th birthday, which will probably be its rating.

The EU has a great rating system, minus the whole R18 thing.

In America it's either 13, 18, or fuck off we are not letting anyone see it.

The Bucket

May 4, 2010
I actually really like the idea of a short halo film. The fighting and gruff one liners could be awesome, the place I see a full length Halo falling apart is when they introduce the Chiefs tough talking scientist warrior love interest...

yohlazy

Jul 1, 2011
I would if it would be made at a diffrent moment like halo 1 or maybe wars last i heard about thia movie it was being based off halo3 and i am not even sure how you would explain everything that has happened to that point without extencive flashbacks or something i mean random solder crash lands but everyone knows him humans and alieans are working together to fight aliens but also dont seem to like eachother another alien shows up so the 'good' aliens burn all of africa! ppl who never played would be even more confuesed as to why anyone likes this game and yes i know gamers would know what is going on but you have to remeber they already know so ingnoring the cash grab i am guessing this would be to show none gamers the story

(sorry for misspellings)