Poll: So uh... Go Klan!(?)

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
Yeah so the KKK recently protested against the Westboro Baptist Church.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/05/30/arlington.cemetery.protesters/index.html?hpt=T2

See Hate doesn't have to divide us all the time. When we all have a common enemy in the WBC, we can unite and bond in hatred.

KingGolem

Jun 16, 2009
I don't think we can cheer for either one of them. Both of them are dangerous extremists, and the only thing that we can hope for is that it breaks out into a riot and they ending up killing each other.

Apr 28, 2008
Wow, getting protested by the KKK. Thats when you know your the worst kind of scum.

Then again, the KKK has stated before that they thing WBC is just scum.

After all, even evil has standards [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EvenEvilHasStandards].

jacobschndr

Aug 15, 2008
NO
either one is bad.
Only way to solve this is if both sides have royal rumble and end themselves

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
This is no new development, still it has... interesting complications.

Captcha: I must venture to find the Uileve Repository

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
Um no. This is just one time where they deter from their usual ways..once it's all over they'll return to normal. The only thing good i could see coming out of this is where they both just get so angry they attack each other.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Wow, if they Klan is criticizing you for your actions then you must be a bunch of douchebags.

Dec 14, 2009
Hmm, well they do say, fight fire with fire.

Maybe it's the same with bigoted troglodytes...

Arm the troglodyte cannons!

maturin

Jul 20, 2010
A former terrorist organization protesting the merely rude. I'm rooting for the WBC in this case.

EvilPicnic

Sep 9, 2009
To quote MLK: 'Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that'

Both the KKK and the WBC are undeserving of the attention that the article (and by extension, this thread) gives them.

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
You know WBC doesn't just hold protests at soldiers funerals. They also protest and demean other religions, countries, races, and sexual preferences. If they excluded the soldiers remarks from any of their protests or speeches the kkk would be right there cheering them along.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Perhaps this will create some sort of idiot-singularity, drawing every dumbass into itself and compacting to a subatomic point.. Let's get a theoretical socio-physicist in here to verify it.

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
as biggoted and racist the Klan is, they do have the good taste to not protest a fallen soldiers funeral. while i still dislike the klan, i will say im pleased for them haveing limits.
still a bunch of douches though.