Poll: So uh... Go Klan!(?)

Project_Xii

Jul 5, 2009
I say give them weapons, an arena where they can't hurt anyone else, and let them fight to the death. The winners will get to enjoy some cyanide laced cake, and then a small, disgusting part of humanity will wiped from our evolutionary state. Win win!

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
They're both jokes- people desperately telling themselves that they still matter in this modern world.

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
Nope.

Just because they have one thing I agree with doesn't make me hate them and all they stand for any less.

Flailing Escapist

Apr 13, 2011
On a seperate note: Westboro Baptist Church
Stop being attention whores!
Even if the soldiers at the funerals you protest died for nothing thats still a very childish and cruel way to abuse the 1st Amendment

MaxwellEdison

Sep 30, 2010
Yeah, well, Stalin wasn't a great guy and he beat the ever-loving shit out of the Nazis.

Things aren't black and white. In a lot of situations, everyone's an asshole.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Baneat said:
The enemy of my enemy

Is my enemy.
Or as a friend used to say:

The enemy of my enemy is...a distraction, that can be dealt with later.

I say keep your friends close, keep your enemies within punching distance.

This is ridiculously absurd. Here's hoping they kill each other off, eh?

The Random One

May 29, 2008
"Man, why are you protesting gay people... when there are all those black guys wandering around? That's madness!"

Also, that article shows my main beef with the whole WBC thing:

three members of the Westboro Baptist Church
A larger group of about 70 protesters -- separate from the KKK -- located across the street waved pro-USA signs and took turns shouting down the Westboro Baptist Church group.
The WBC is completely powerless. Any normal person can gather most people than the entire church any day to go watch a movie. And not even a very good movie. The only reason they keep doing that thing is because we keep paying attention to them.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Eh...one group I hate mutually hates another group I hate. Nothing terribly shocking about that.

Though, everyone keeps talking about the WBC, the KKK doesn't seem to get the air-time anymore.

T8B95

Jul 8, 2010
In this case...yes.

They are evil, but they are fighting an even greater threat. I will, of course, go back to hating them once WBT is dust. I still have principles.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Screw 'em both to hell and back. I don't like either and they'd have to stand up against alot more before I start even beginning to feel like they're my "allies". They're both fueled by hate, just different types of hate that conflict with one another. Not surprising.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
So...we shouldn't give the KKK, say, Stinger missiles to deal with the WBC, in case it causes problems a few years later?

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
I don't think either of these organizations can be considered the better of the two... At least WBC are small.

Irridium said:
Wow, getting protested by the KKK. Thats when you know your the worst kind of scum.
Wait... no... you could have phrased that better. Really think about those sentences...

Not PvP Flagged

Mar 7, 2011
Hmmmmm, it's like if Hitler and Stalin fought to the death, sure you want 1 of them dead more but you don't want either of them to win, mainly because that evil would still be left in the world...