Poll: So.. Who went out last night?

Luke3184

Jun 4, 2011
Went to a drinks party, drank a little too much, now exes and drinking do not go hand in hand.... There will be no positive outcome, none, just don't even think about it. Now where did I leave my coffee....

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
I hung out over a friend's apartment, finally beat Portal 2, and introduced a friend of mine to Marble Hornets.

To me, much better times then drinking.

Patrick Buck

Nov 14, 2011
Didn't go out on saterday... But i did on friday.
I think i didn't go out on saterday becasue i was recovering from friday. Uuuurgh.

EmperorSubcutaneous

Dec 22, 2010
Shockingly, yes. Went out for some cheap but tasty Italian food with my SO. We were both exhausted from all the cooking we'd done this week and decided it was time for a break.

Ordinarily we would have stayed in (and played the SWTOR beta).

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
Mhm. Me and five friends went to a coffee shop. One of those classic ones, with brick walls, a scene for indie music and poetry. It was quite enjoyable, and the band was good too.

Sampler

He who is not known
May 5, 2008
Went to Pudsey (crap hole) with some old school friends (and their fiancées/wives), had a couple, decided it was crappier than I anticipated and switch to cokes so I could drive home (intended on abandoning the car and reclaiming today) - first coke made my stomach back flip so bailed.

Most exciting part of the night was the photo-finish of getting home and onto the toilet.

So all in, standard.

Fleischer

Jan 8, 2011
If going out for the 11th anniversary with the Mrs counts, then, yes, I went out last night.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
I was working at a cafe last night. and I felt like shit afterwards so I went home and slept.

Skoldpadda

Jan 13, 2010
Went to several bars with a couple of friends. Drank lots of beer. There were not many beautiful ladies out that night. This sometimes happens. In the end we went for a burger. Went to bed a little past 4AM. I am hungover.

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
Mate in the next city over was having a party, didnt go as I thought noone would be there who I knew- but got a phone call in the early evening asking where I was- apparently a whole bunch of mates had come back from uni to go to it, meaning I missed out on one of the few times each year when we all congregate.
FML.

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
I was studying... for fucks sake!

Oh well, I didn't miss much as I'm not a club fan, and besides, I have an invite from a girl DM to come to hers this week for roleplaying. *fingers crossed* it goes well.

Virgilthepagan

May 15, 2010
I was visiting a few friends who lived in London, and after we spent all of Friday trying (and failing) to find my passport, we celebrated getting a new one by drinking ourselves stupid that night. Last night I had a plane to catch at 4AM, so I don't think I stayed out quite as late, though I did go down to a pub near Russell Square, chill and pretty good.

Drops a Sweet Katana

Folded 1000x for her pleasure
May 27, 2009
ZeroMachine said:
I hung out over a friend's apartment, finally beat Portal 2, and introduced a friend of mine to Marble Hornets.

To me, much better times then drinking.
Even better would be Marble Hornets WHILST drunk. o_O