Poll: So.. Who went out last night?

Ledan

Apr 15, 2009
I went out with my girlfriend. Went to some shops, helped her choose somethings, watched a movie. Went home to the hotel.... :D. GREAT times were had.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Had a few joints, drank half a bottle of mulled wine and studied some chemistry with a friend. All in all, a good night.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
Frieswiththat said:
ZeroMachine said:
I hung out over a friend's apartment, finally beat Portal 2, and introduced a friend of mine to Marble Hornets.

To me, much better times then drinking.
Even better would be Marble Hornets WHILST drunk. o_O
Not that I actually get high...

... but image Marble Hornets while high.

Dear god, I think I'd have a fucking heart attack.

Violator[xL]

Nov 14, 2007
No I didn't. I don't really like going out anymore, but I'm a greying guy in his 30s who doesn't care about getting 'hammered' anymore. I don't really have an image of a party animal to keep up.
I really really like staying at home in the weekends. Sleeping late, preparing good fresh food with my gf. Watching movies, playing games.

commodore96

Aug 31, 2010
One of the cooks I work with got a great job in Florida, so we did a lot of drinking to celebrate!!

JanatUrlich

Apr 24, 2009
No because I have £2 to last me until the end of November :( Not too long to go now! I did go out the night before though. Spent my last tenner on cigarettes, a couple of drinks and a takeaway.

FarleShadow

Oct 31, 2008
I was too busy to go out, drinking jet fuel and watching House.
Season 7. Disc 3. Bottle of whiskey. END OF LINE.`

dantoddd

Sep 18, 2009
drank whiskey, then wine, had dinner, more whiskey, dance, beer, dance , tequila, fought with girl friend. finally got home at 5:30.

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
Nah. Was working this weekend, so I wasn't feeling like going out drinking. Just sat home chillin' and watching tv.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
No, but I rarely go out on Saturdays anyway. I usually go out during the week

Blackmagic1515

Jul 6, 2009
No I didn't. But then I work weekends so I rarely do anyway. Plus I hate clubbing so that's out. But I had 2 friends over for a junk food and movie night. Was alot of fun.