Poll: Teamkilling

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
WARNING THIS IS NOT SEARCH BAR APPROVED ON ACCOUNT OF LAZYNESS

Now that thats out of the way, we can begin. BTW, If the slaying was justified, ie: they victim was annoying and people cant' talk while dead in that particular game, than it doesn't count.

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
i don't team-kill. just seems like such a dumb thing to do.

my friends don't seem to think so though, and i often become the prime target over actual enemies. i cant understand why, i'm not an annoying person.

people just hate me...

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Does killing inactive team mates and people who team kill me count?

If it doesn't then, no I haven't...[sub]yet.[/sub]

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
L3m0n_L1m3 said:
Does killing my idiot friends for no reason count?
yes. only time I've intentionally teamkilled is when being/have been team killed. or it is my friend annoying me. but that's rare for me to do.

Cargando

Apr 8, 2009
I team-kill if they really bug me or if they team-kill me.

EDIT: Oh and if I really want to of course, but normally I don't. =¬)

walls of cetepedes

Jul 12, 2009
One time, this guy team killed me twice in a row, so my two mates and I went all out after him, for a total of 9 team kills against him.

It was fun hunting him down and chasing him.

Left4Meds

Jul 9, 2009
L3m0n_L1m3 said:
Does killing my idiot friends for no reason count?
I do this countless times in Left 4 Dead. It's perfectly normal to want to take the life of a friend for hilarity.

DrunkWithPower

Apr 17, 2009
Pah, I've done it out of shear boredom, no enemy in sight and a noobie running around teabagging dead bodies..... I'll add his/her body to that count.

Xyphon

Jun 17, 2009
Yes. I was bored as hell sometimes while playing Battlefield 2: Modern Combat. I found that putting C4 on helicopters and blowing them up just after they get into the sky funny as hell.

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
Only when the f*cking retards walk into my line of fire and I'm trying to kill someone. Then they kill me because they don't how to use their f*cking brain on how they got killed!!! Then again I'm playing World at War on my Wii and there is no killcam >_>
So no I don't intentionally kill teammates only if they purposefully kill me (the little bastards)

Jun 6, 2009
Yes, only if people do it on purpose or claim it was an accident more than twice.

Then when I kill them and claim it's an accident, they all start trying to kick me off the server for griefing.

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
Hm.

People like to jump into my crosshair, a lot.

People like to run through doorways I'm trying to shoot through, a lot.

People like to come up to the armor spawn that I've been at for 7 seconds securing when I have like 40 health and they take the 100 armor pickup I secured and then go get 4v1'd because they're an idiot.

People like to try to push me off ledges when I'm trying to cap the flag.

Zombie Badger

Dec 4, 2007
Xyphon said:
Yes. I was bored as hell sometimes while playing Battlefield 2: Modern Combat. I found that putting C4 on helicopters and blowing them up just after they get into the sky funny as hell.
I did that to a friend several times on Battlefront 1 on the Hoth level. Me and my friend agreed to use a snowspeeder, but just as he got in it I put a time bomb on the side and watched him fly away before exploding. I'm amazed he fell for it more than once.

Jonci

Sep 15, 2009
During a match in Left 4 Dead, some PUG player got pissed at a teammate for wondering off to look for a health pack. He shot her and attempted to kill her. He made the mistake of thinking we, her friends, supported his idea.

We dropped his ass and then kicked him.