Poll: Teamkilling

Chester41585

Mar 22, 2009
In order to maintain a level of fairness and equality amongst friendly and opposing teams, I take it upon myself to cull those which may be undesirable from the herd. It should be noted, however, that some killings fall under the "Rule 4" Category of combat: Bullets have Right-of-Way.

Lunar Shadow

Dec 9, 2008
Left4Meds said:
L3m0n_L1m3 said:
Does killing my idiot friends for no reason count?
I do this countless times in Left 4 Dead. It's perfectly normal to want to take the life of a friend for hilarity.
This
Had a Death Toll game last 6 hours because of it. Best time I had in a while.

Bovver

Jul 31, 2008
Just to pass the time when the enemy hides, or when they kill me, or when they get in the way aww hell just because it's fun to hear the yell and squeal at me

tsb247

Mar 6, 2009
I only teamkill to respond to a teamkill or if the match descends into chaos. If some bastard on my team decides it's funny to shoot me or my teammates in the back of the head, they will be dealt with.

VanityGirl

Apr 29, 2009
I kill ammo/weapon hoggers or annoying people.

Occasionally I'll kill someone just to see if they'll kill me back. As they say curiosity killed that cat, and it's gotten me killed quite a few times.

acer840

(Insert Awesome Title)
Mar 24, 2008
Country
Australia
Only TK's and music players when i can't be bothered to mute them in the menu. Top Tip: only do these is servers thart won't ban you for TK'ing... learnt that one 1st hand.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Intentionally? No. There are many moments when I wanted to but I had a lot restraint... at that moment.

balimuzz

Apr 15, 2009
Left4Meds said:
L3m0n_L1m3 said:
Does killing my idiot friends for no reason count?
I do this countless times in Left 4 Dead. It's perfectly normal to want to take the life of a friend for hilarity.
I frequently play Halo 3 with a party made up of only my good friends, so I always feel perfectly comfortable killing them over and over again, particularly when we all single someone out to betray every single time they respawn. I never do it with people I don't know though.

Crystal Cuckoo

Jan 6, 2009
Haha, yes. There's always a prick on Halo who thinks he's better than anyone else, yelling at us what to do because he is "teh shit".

So whenever I get a tank or a rocket launcher, I instantly go for him. =D

Fauxity

Sep 5, 2009
Joined a server once playing Hidden (that weird source mod) and they were talking about team-killers, talking about how horribly against the rules of the game it was.

They ended the conversation and a few seconds later, one person said, 'Man, I hope I don't get team-killed.'

So I slaughtered all of them and shouted 'VIVA LE REVOLUTION!'

It was the best ban I've ever received.

Emilie Diabolica

May 26, 2009
sometimes in a boring game of L4D i'll start attacking my boyfriend. or just creating friendly havoc within the group...

oh, but once i had this irritating guy on my server who would issue everyone orders and berate us if we didnt do exactly what -he- said. needless to say this killed the game, so i killed him a few times to get him off the server..

Semitendon

Aug 4, 2009
Yes, I have killed teammates before, although I had my reasons. I am not sure if the OP would "count" them or not.

So, here they are:

1. The teammate kills me first, in a manner which is clearly not accidental. i.e. killing me for a specific weapon I have in my possesion. In these cases, I will spend the entire rest of the game hunting this person in order to kill them over and over, or to weaken them, and allow the enemy team to kill them over and over.

2. Accidental kills, in which by an unfortunate circumstance, I inadvertantly kill one or several teammates.

3. The teammate is consciously trying to "foul up" the game. i.e. shooting at teammates without killing them, intentionally going the wrong way in a game of capture the flag

4. Killing friends, I do this only when our team has a clear and obvious lead, in which we could not possibly lose, even if we wanted to. In these cases, I usually only kill my friend once, for laughs. Usually, the friend in question will kill me in return, and then both of us will continue the game in normal fashion.

Socius

Dec 26, 2008
I only teamkill when its neccesary!
aka when 12 year old noobs stand in the way of my sniper rifle, keep talking bullshit with their little girly voices, plays sucky music or kill me, my wrath is horrible! >:D

Kajin

This Title Will Be Gone Soon
Apr 13, 2008
during L4D I went through a phase where the only weapon I'd get was the hunting rifle, and developed the habit of aiming at the head of the infected. I stopped using the hunting rifle because idiot team mates running into my gunfire would get K.O.'d in one shot. I've always sort of wondered why the team mate could still function after 3 unintential and 1 intentional shots to the head.

Makeshift Koala

Aug 20, 2009
playing call of duty: world at war on one of the hardcore multiplayer modes =/
basically if i see somebody that doesnt have a green name above them, i shoot them... it makes me feel so bad XD
then i spend the rest of the match keeping an eye on the guy i accidentally teamkilled incase of a vengeance kill...
ive done it on a few occasions.... once when i spawned under a first floor window and spot a head and i gun him down through the wall =/
and another time when im in a secure enough place but turn around to see someone right in front of me and i knife them XD
not a nice feeling =/