Poll: the end of pokèmon

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
seeing the new starters and the upcoming pokèmon games makes me think that Pokèmon should just end it stopped being original after Pokèmon 2 (gold/silver) and also the new designs so what do you think

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
I don't care. Pokémon will stop, but only when Digimon rises again.

Calumon: Cross Wars... I hope Saban takes it and does something good.

EDIT: No, Don't you dare hit that Quote button. I've had it with your arguments. I am fed up with coming back to the same thread over and over again.

I have Cute Calumon. Your Argument is invalid

Trebort

Duke of Cheesecake
Feb 25, 2010
They should have stopped after Pokemon Gold and Silver, but who cares, Pokemon is always fun, I wish they made a PC game with all their Gameboy/DS games on ^_^

P.S...
Jack and Calumon said:
I don't care. Pokémon will stop, but only when Digimon rises again.

Calumon: Cross Wars... I hope Saban takes it and does something good.
It must never rise! Never!

bluepilot

Jul 10, 2009
I still enjoy playing their games. It can get a little repetitive at times, but I think that they still pull out some nice tricks. Plus pokemon is one of the few nitendi DS games that gives you hours and hours of play.

Mandal0re

Oct 18, 2008
They didnt start recycling ideas until 3rd gen so ye,i wouldnt say they should have stopped with the franchise after 2nd gen but maybe stopped adding pokemon or maybe just added them more slowly rather than adding 100 new ones with every generation.

El_Moss

Jul 21, 2009
It's true that Pokemon doesns't seem as good as the originals and we can moan all we want but most of us are going to buy the new ones anyway.

iLikeHippos

Jan 19, 2010
Dude, it's was a dear part of my childhood. I'm not letting it die.

Although I am not involved with it anymore but observing it in total awe...

JoJo Bizzaro 7

Mar 7, 2010
I don't care how horrible the series gets; until I finally get a Pokemon MMO, I say keep the franchise alive.

Carbonaceous

May 9, 2010
Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow and Gold/Silver were the best in my opinion, I think maybe one more game then finish, this is what, the 5th generation next? The 4th gen. Pokemon were not vey original, however, Pokemon will never die out, I'm still into the games while I left the major fanbase when I was like 11..

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
I don't think they should stop. I just think they should be more innovative with their design.

xXGeckoXx

Jan 29, 2009
It sells well today they have no reason to stop. And it's evolving into 3d (pun intended) via black and white (thes gamecube ones don't really count)