Poll: The glories of Ice cream

White Lightning

Feb 9, 2012
Vanilla master race reporting. All you lowly sub-human Chocolate lovers can try and deny it all you want, but Vanilla is clearly the best.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
DarklordKyo said:
I reject all of the choices and say Cookies and Cream.
Damn right you do.

That shit is delicious, and it's even better with Oreos. :D

deathwing2000

Jul 8, 2013
MINE.CHOC.CHIP. Specifically, from a local homemade ice cream place in my neighboring town...simple scrumptious.

roushutsu

Mar 14, 2012

Cherry Cordial for me!

It's got the essentials all wrapped in one.

KoudelkaMorgan

Jul 31, 2009
Hipster flavors...

White Chocolate Raspberry

Creme Brule

Bananas Foster

Mint and Chocolate

Cherry and Chocolate

Mordreich

Mar 20, 2010
As someone who spent some time working in an ice-cream shop, I can say with some certainty that Maple Walnut is the most popular flavour. Too damned many people eat that stuff.

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
Mocha Almond Fudge is delicious.

I also like Double Strawberry on a slice of frosty pound cake.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Coffee ice cream is an obscure hipster flavor? I mean hell, the guy who first did chocolate ice cream in the 18th century also did coffee.

Pretty sure Superman ice cream is far more obscure... this thread is the first I've heard of it.

sir neillios

Dec 15, 2012
Nearly two pages and not one mention of Honeycomb? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! We have an ice cream bar in the store I work in, honeycomb sells at least twice as much as anything else.

Having said that, there is none better than Hagen Das strawberry.

s0p0g

Aug 24, 2009
why is there not the correct answer in the poll??
everybody knows that lemon is the bestest out there! :D

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Bacon with Vanilla Ice-Cream is really good, although I suspect cookies and cream would suit better.

Must investigate further...

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Mint chocolate chip, it's the best thing in the universe. Other than that, Ben & Jerry's Half Baked is pretty fucking sexy, and when you're as indecisive as I am half cookie dough/half chocolate brownie is a godsend.

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
Salty liquorice ice cream! Although melon is also pretty tasty... Oh and orange flavoured chocolate chip ice cream is yummy too. Argh, can't choose! D=

I will say that vanilla is nommy by itself and as base for your own ice cream concoction.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
trollnystan said:
Salty liquorice ice cream! tasty...
That doesn't sound tasty at all D:

I can't reconcile the terms salty and licorice flavoured with the concept of Ice cream XD

I guess its just something you have to try.

Morsomk_v1legacy

RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA
Jan 30, 2013
I am suddenly reminded of a similar thread we had a few months ago that also asked the same question of Ice cream. Then everyone took alliance with the Vanilla and Chocolate Kings, with certain few that decided to take refuges with the other lords of Ice Cream.

Whatever happened to that thread? That thread was awesome.

Also

T0ad 0f Truth said:
Morsomk said:
Shinsei-J said:
Mint chocolate chip was my favorite for a very long time, but it was knocked down to a close second after I had the ecstasy that is Blue Moon. :)

You guys have good taste. I shall buy you some ice cream if we ever meet in person.
Fuck yes! Buy me Ice Cream you delicious looking Frog you!

Kennetic

Jan 18, 2011
I love a good vanilla with hot fudge and a warm brownie. Uggghhh, why must you make me think of such deliciousness? Now I want a sundae so bad it's not even funny.

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
T0ad 0f Truth said:
trollnystan said:
Salty liquorice ice cream! tasty...
That doesn't sound tasty at all D:

I can't recocile the terms salty and licorice flavoured with the concept of Ice cream XD

I guess its just something you have to try.
It might be a Swedish (Scandinavian?) thing. We're all about the liquorice, especially the salty kind. We even have a liquorice festival every year in Stockholm; this year 9000 people showed up. Don't worry though, even here I'm in a minority; I think I know two other people who like salty liquorice ice cream as much as I do =( (ALL AAAAALONE!)

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Vanilla has always been and always will be my go to flavor.

Although I remember having sherbert and enjoying it quite a bit.