Poll: The greatest Captain

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Damn... here, I thought it was going to be free choice... that way I could legitimately say Chevalier Mercer for once!

Anyway... it's a toss up between Janeway and Picard... *ponders*

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
Captain Awesome. Why? Well just look at this picture and you should figure it out.

Aug 25, 2009
Picard. Always Picard.

Why is there debate about this again? Shatner's hairpiece did more acting than he ever did. *Ducks behind flame shield*

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
I open a thread called "The Greatest Captain" and then look for the "Captain Qwark" option, only to have been trolled by the TC because the poll says "Greatest STAR TREK Captain". Make the thread title match what you're actually asking!!

I'm still going with Captain Qwark, by the way. Not my fault you mislabeled your thread.

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
mjc0961 said:
I open a thread called "The Greatest Captain" and then look for the "Captain Qwark" option, only to have been trolled by the TC because the poll says "Greatest STAR TREK Captain". Make the thread title match what you're actually asking!!

I'm still going with Captain Qwark, by the way. Not my fault you mislabeled your thread.
okay...well you damn well nearly killed me with your response. I have only now stopped laughing. You are right, I should've been more precise. still...Qwark? Really?

Hitokiri_Gensai

Jul 17, 2010
Sooo totally Jean Luc. I like Chris Pine's Kirk but, i still think Jean Luc is the best

although if it was free choice id say Captain Jack Harkness. the man is SEXY.

Jhonie

Oct 24, 2011
Hey, where the fudge is Luff- Oh, Startrek. Marbles of Gold. Oh, well, Picard then.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
SnootyEnglishman said:
Captain Awesome. Why? Well just look at this picture and you should figure it out.

? Who is this guy pretending to be me now?