Poll: The greatest Captain

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
Captain Archibald Haddock, of course.

I is a Tintin fan.

As far as Trekkie stuff goes, hm... Picard for the class and overall awesome acting chops of Patrick Stewart, and Janeway for being one of my favourite sci-fi female leads.

So it's a tie.

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
I was gonna add "Captain Obvious", because frankly, it's the obvious choice.

Since you cared not to include this cap'n on the list, I will vote for Jean Luc Picard. For he even has a meme and therefor has to be amazing.

DanielDeFig

Oct 22, 2009
Captain Jack Sparrow!

OT: Never seen Star Trek, I can't make a judgement. So I made a funny. Enough ppl had done so for it to feel safe to do so myself (Strength in numbers/Share the blame/ "All the cool kids are doing it!" etc.)

ParanoidEngineer

May 20, 2009
Archer.

Oh fair lady of Bretonnia, grant me your blessing so I may be shielded from the hate that shall now attack me from all sides, for my simple wish to let the world know that Enterprise is a damn great TV series!

Puddleknock

Sep 14, 2011
I see no captain Scarlet so thread is clearly lacking.

I also now feel really old as I'm talking about Captain Scarlet.

Deviluk

Jul 1, 2009
You missed out Captain Ash from Timesplitters, and Captain Price from CoD....But...

James Tiberius Kirk for me...KAAHHHHNNNN!

The_Amazing_G

Sep 13, 2009
You left out a lot of captains. like captain america, and captain sisay, and other the other people are pointing out,

Darh Abdomino

Sep 20, 2010
I like Picard, and Janeway, for that matter. (depending on the writer) but I voted for Archer because I thought he was a more realistic approach to how a person would act. Picard was a close second and only defeated because he's French.

Piorn

Dec 26, 2007
Janeway, because I loved Voyager and it was my first Star Trek; but with Picard as a close second.

ryo02

Oct 8, 2007
picard sisko archer sheridan reynolds ... nope cant decide impossible choice

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Queen Michael said:
I grew up with Janeway too, but gosh darn it, I'm choosing Picard.
Not a Star Trek fan, but I'll say Picard, for two reasons. One, what I know of him is awesome. Two, Patrick Stewart's english abode is on my uncle's moor.