Poll: The new Youtube layout!

Yelchor

Aug 30, 2009
I get the feeling that Youtube is intentionally making things more complex in order to make it more difficult for people who might have something more to say regarding the world apart from personal things to express their opinions.

Apparently they aren't very fond of people who utilize free speech.

Trikeen

Feb 17, 2009
I don't like it or any of the changes google's made the last three years, for the matter.

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
CrashBang said:
I never understood the phrase 'I could care less' because if you don't care then it should be 'I couldn't care less' (which is what I say) because there's no way you could care less than you do. I think it's an american thing, and it's very very wrong because it implies that you do care a little bit, which is not what the phrase means
OP: I couldn't care less
The reason you don't understand "I could care less" is because it should be "couldn't", and there's no excuse for these people to get it wrong.

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
I must be just me but its still the same....
Absolutly nothing has changed...

Are you all in on some sort of late april fools day joke?

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
I hate it! What happened to ratings!? "Like" and "Dislike" buttons? NOT ONLY KINDERGARTNERS USE YOUTUBE, K? "I liek diz vid". Come on...

Related videos? It's hard to follow my sub, Remi Gaillard, with these idiotic changes. I don't get what the videos on the side are now.

Ze_Reaper_Of_Zeath

Feb 20, 2010
NO,NO,NO, because of the new layout my speed is lagging, and it's way to complicated. BACK TO THE OLD YOUTUBE. It's like the same thing with the Channel Layout.

Romblen

Oct 10, 2009
I hate it. Apparently Youtube never heard, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Mydnyght said:
Old YouTube layout was just fine. They shouldn't have changed it at all.
I notice now the comment threads are a bit harder to read and follow...
All in all, I don't like the new YouTube layout. It should not have been tampered with.
If only the folks at Google understood this. The new layout contributes little to the site (that I've discovered so far) and makes adding a video to your favorites or posting a video reply much more complicated than it needs to be. Also they got rid of the stars. I f**king loved that voting system. Now I have no way to give a video 5/5 for being awesome or a video 3/5 for merely being decent. Like or dislike; what, is this Facebook? No? Then leave Youtube alone!!! Man, I hate Google.