Poll: The oldest game you still play?

drbarno

Nov 18, 2009
I occasionally play on Pokemon Blue sometimes. I enjoy doing the glitches on them.

I also play Sonic, 2, 3 & knuckles but that's via the classic collection on DS.

TriGGeR_HaPPy

Another Regular. ^_^
May 22, 2008
Either Duke Nukem 3D, or Sonic 3 & Knuckles Collection. I honestly can't be bothered checking which one is older, to be honest...
It's late. That's my excuse, at least. :S

tehroc

Jul 6, 2009
I would say Go. It's the oldest game I can possibly think of that I might play from time to time.

Arashiofordo3

Mar 19, 2010
Total Annihilation, the first and most fondly remembered of the RTS genre that I ever played. Even today its still good fun!

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
Thief: The Dark Project

I actually have two older games installed on my computer right now, Doom 2 and Hexen II. I don't feel that the first one really counts since I only play through ZDoom and while I messed around with Hexen II a bit I couldn't get back in to it so I can't say I really play it. In both cases (using ZDoom and not enjoying Hexen II) it boils down to controls - I can't go back to playing FPSs without mouselook.

challenger001

Apr 7, 2010
Age of Empires 2. Only partly because it's the only thing that'll run on this antiquated laptop of mine, but mostly because I loved it.

Imat

Feb 21, 2009
Diablo 2 or StarCraft 1. I haven't played SC1 in awhile, but it is still older than D2 (Especially LoD). Been thinking about replaying as I've gone through the Wings of Liberty campaign.

SangRahl

Feb 11, 2009
X-Com gets reloaded every 3-6 months... Syndicate would be, as well, IF I COULD FIND THE BLOODY DISK AGAIN. (Sorry... minor rage twitch, there)

I load up Final Fantasy (No bloody II, IV, VII, or any other numeral) every once in a while. Sure, the story is thinner than rice paper, but having TOTAL control over the party makeup, gear, and spells makes it the best of the bunch, in my eyes.

frago roc

Aug 13, 2009
tzimize said:
I semi-regulary pull out Zelda: A link to the past and Hexen: Beyond Heretic.

Today I bought Baldurs Gate on GoG, so I'll be enjoying that later I hope :>
BG is the best, enjoy!

Willsor

Jun 20, 2010
I still sometimes whip out the Super Mario Kart on SNES with my mate. Its just fun.

Gizmo1990

Insert funny title here
Oct 19, 2010
I still play some of the old final fantasys sometimes. final fantasy VII is the oldest.