Poll: The poll to end, and begin, all polls

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
I choose...ummmm Action A? Or was it plan B? Do any of these options come with the benefit of financial or emotional gain?
I should add the disclaimer that me and option 1 had a fling in college for a short while, though I doubt it remembers me now. Ok, lastly, are any of these edible in the not-going-to-cause-internal-hemorrhaging sense?

JohnZ117

A blind man before the Elephant
Jun 19, 2012
CrystalShadow said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
CrystalShadow said:
Option 12 is the only option worth optioning.
Of the 17 options I see, 12 was not one of them. Are you sure you don't mean option panda?

Captcha: I don't know what it is because "This plugin is vulnerable and should be updated." Had to refresh twice to get a captcha I could actually see.
Option 12 exists in a hypothetical supposition of two quantum states entangled with the self-referential tangent function.
It's difficult to see without at least some degree of pan-dimensional awareness.

I assure you, it exists. But I concede, it is hard to notice unless you know it's there, and have the prerequisite extrasensory capacities.
Actually, if you knew your quantum states better, you'd have noticed that Option 12 does not truly exist. There is a gap (caused by leaping particles) between Options 11-16, and what appears to be Option 12 is a "contraction" of Options 1Y and *P. It is a common mix-up, so don't feel bad about the mistake.

Captcha; full of stars. And between each and all, the answers by this poll can be found.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
JohnZ117 said:
CrystalShadow said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
CrystalShadow said:
Option 12 is the only option worth optioning.
Of the 17 options I see, 12 was not one of them. Are you sure you don't mean option panda?

Captcha: I don't know what it is because "This plugin is vulnerable and should be updated." Had to refresh twice to get a captcha I could actually see.
Option 12 exists in a hypothetical supposition of two quantum states entangled with the self-referential tangent function.
It's difficult to see without at least some degree of pan-dimensional awareness.

I assure you, it exists. But I concede, it is hard to notice unless you know it's there, and have the prerequisite extrasensory capacities.
Actually, if you knew your quantum states better, you'd have noticed that Option 12 does not truly exist. There is a gap (caused by leaping particles) between Options 11-16, and what appears to be Option 12 is a "contraction" of Options 1Y and *P. It is a common mix-up, so don't feel bad about the mistake.

Captcha; full of stars. And between each and all, the answers by this poll can be found.
That is a common misconception resulting from incomplete meta-statistical analysis of the situation, coupled with an over-abundance of zeta particles in your optic nerve.

This leads you to re-interpret the existing option as though it were a non-existing demi-option composed of several other options superimposed on one another.

It becomes more obvious if you negate option Zeltur Epsilon and cross-reference option moonpiespock against option gorgamel.

Otherwise, yes, it does appear that option 12 is virtual. But that's merely a cross-violated quantum hiccup.

Mar 30, 2010
Option 1 is wwaaaaayyyy too pushy, bein' all up in the front an' all.
Option 2? Pffftt, 2nd is just 1st of the losers.
Option 3 couldn't be more middle of the road if it tried. All dull and no dull makes dull a dull dull.
Look at Option 5, sneakin' in there at the end like the option no-one wanted to invite to the poll.

Option 4's where it's at.

JohnZ117

Jun 19, 2012
CrystalShadow said:
JohnZ117 said:
That is a common misconception resulting from incomplete meta-statistical analysis of the situation, coupled with an over-abundance of zeta particles in your optic nerve.

This leads you to re-interpret the existing option as though it were a non-existing demi-option composed of several other options superimposed on one another.

It becomes more obvious if you negate option Zeltur Epsilon and cross-reference option moonpiespock against option gorgamel.

Otherwise, yes, it does appear that option 12 is virtual. But that's merely a cross-violated quantum hiccup.
Don't mistake me for someone that only took Introduction to Mathematical Analysis of Hyper-Dimensions. I'd explain how you're confused and the (ironic) 12 errors you've made in your "explanation," but only I and 2 other people in this forum would understand it, and you are not one of them.

CrystalShadow

Apr 11, 2009
JohnZ117 said:
CrystalShadow said:
JohnZ117 said:

Don't mistake me for someone that only took Introduction to Mathematical Analysis of Hyper-Dimensions. I'd explain how you're confused and the (ironic) 12 errors you've made in your "explanation," but only I and 2 other people in this forum would understand it, and you are not one of them.
Ahh.. Humans. Always think they know everything.

It's all very simple. it follows the simple formula: (ɕɸɰ[sup]2`Ɏ[/sup]-8`Ɏɱ3`2``Ⱦʖ / ϡϢΞ[sup]ʓ[sup]ȸ[/sup][/sup]) = 2`ʣʢ[sub]ǮɷʈɌȣ[/sub][sup]2`rǯƢ[/sup]

Of course, you probably can't even read a standard qunerian hypergeometric kyorgalal biflorgled equation.
I'd be surprised if you even knew what one or two of the symbols meant, to be honest.
That is, if the primitive computing terminal you undoubtedly use even has appropriate symbols for these things...
Which I highly doubt.

Anti Nudist Cupcake

Mar 23, 2010
Why no option 6? This poll is not representative of all the different opinions that can be held by the public. I am deeply offended. What are you? Some kind of fascist? Are you trying to keep us option six-ers silent? We will never be silent until we are treated as equals in society!

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
Either Option 4 or 5, since all the other methods of annihilating Canada are a bit too unfeasable, though I'm leaning for 5 because I'd love to see how the hell mecha-strippers can engage in combat.

JohnZ117

Jun 19, 2012
CrystalShadow said:
JohnZ117 said:
CrystalShadow said:
JohnZ117 said:

It's all very simple. it follows the simple formula: (ɕɸɰ[sup]2`Ɏ[/sup]-8`Ɏɱ3`2``Ⱦʖ / ϡϢΞ[sup]ʓ[sup]ȸ[/sup][/sup]) = 2`ʣʢ[sub]ǮɷʈɌȣ[/sub][sup]2`rǯƢ[/sup]

Of course, you probably can't even read a standard qunerian hypergeometric kyorgalal biflorgled equation.
I'd be surprised if you even knew what one or two of the symbols meant, to be honest.
That is, if the primitive computing terminal you undoubtedly use even has appropriate symbols for these things...
Which I highly doubt.
First, [sub]we are not supposed to openly acknowledge heritage on unsecured communications[/sub].

Second, if you had attended the advanced levels, you would know that proper equations cannot be displayed on anything less than 4-d devices. Your equation is laughably unbalanced. And, you also misspelled three of the five words before "equation."

JohnZ117

Jun 19, 2012
Ldude893 said:
Either Option 4 or 5, since all the other methods of annihilating Canada are a bit too unfeasable, though I'm leaning for 5 because I'd love to see how the hell mecha-strippers can engage in combat.

verdant monkai

Oct 30, 2011
I went with 5 as it is closest to 6 which is ma favourite number.

I originally wanted to go for 2 as I agree with its extreme racial policies, but my gran said 5 was the one for me and she'd not let me have dinner if i picked any other.

God'sFist

May 8, 2012
Of course the only option here is 5 as a god am omniscient I will tell you all now that all the other options lead to ruin and @crystalShadow: I am very dissapointed, you know better than to argue position 12 with humans. Now pick their options because they want you to play by the their rules.

CrystalShadow

Apr 11, 2009
God said:
Of course the only option here is 5 as a god am omniscient I will tell you all now that all the other options lead to ruin and @crystalShadow: I am very dissapointed, you know better than to argue position 12 with humans. Now pick their options because they want you to play by the their rules.
But... But... Awh... fine. -_-
It's just... Their options are so... limiting. >_>
It's frustrating. >_<

JohnZ117 said:
CrystalShadow said:
JohnZ117 said:
CrystalShadow said:
JohnZ117 said:

It's all very simple. it follows the simple formula: (&#597;&#632;&#624;[sup]2`&#590;[/sup]-8`&#590;&#625;3`2``&#574;&#662; / &#993;&#994;&#926;[sup]&#659;[sup]&#568;[/sup][/sup]) = 2`&#675;&#674;[sub]&#494;&#631;&#648;&#588;&#547;[/sub][sup]2`r&#495;&#418;[/sup]

Which I highly doubt.
First, [sub]we are not supposed to openly acknowledge heritage on unsecured communications[/sub].

Second, if you had attended the advanced levels, you would know that proper equations cannot be displayed on anything less than 4-d devices. Your equation is laughably unbalanced. And, you also misspelled three of the five words before "equation."
~sigh~ just because you don't know what those words mean, doesn't mean I mispelled them.
And given I used my own data processing terminal to enter that equation in standard form, if your device renders it incorrectly, the fault lies at your end, not mine.

This is an equation taught to toddlers around here. It is the most basic of basic things in this subject. No advanced degrees shouod be required. Assuming of course you are part of a standard category yotta or higher civilisation of course.
You are are you not?
Otherwise it would be a waste of time discussing this any further.

Category yotta is still a rather primitive phase in a typical civilisation, but it is at least one with a basic grasp of this particular subject...

Actually, I have been informed I should not be speaking to...
Never mind. Pretend I wasn't even here, mortal.
(~sigh~ I am going to be in so much trouble if they catch me messing around with mortals again...)

dohnut king

Sep 22, 2014
1 is egotistical and far too competitive
2 is duplicitous
3 is just plain odd
As for 5, the less you know the better; a truly foul and degraded option

4 is a perfect square and does so without 1's egoism. It is the best version of Civilization and is the first of the good Star Wars movies. You need 4 for bridge and for a proper round of golf, both worthwhile enterprises. There are 4 faces on Mt. Rushmore, 4 horsemen, and 4 years separates Olympic games, World Cups, and U.S. Presidential elections.

4 is strong but not overbearing, even-tempered without being dull. Balanced but nonetheless innovative. Solid, sturdy friendly, and fun.

Truly, there is no other option.

JohnZ117

Jun 19, 2012
CrystalShadow said:
~sigh~ just because you don't know what those words mean, doesn't mean I mispelled them.
And given I used my own data processing terminal to enter that equation in standard form, if your device renders it incorrectly, the fault lies at your end, not mine.

This is an equation taught to toddlers around here. It is the most basic of basic things in this subject. No advanced degrees shouod be required. Assuming of course you are part of a standard category yotta or higher civilisation of course.
You are are you not?

Category yotta is still a rather primitive phase in a typical civilisation, but it is at least one with a basic grasp of this particular subject...

(~sigh~ I am going to be in so much trouble if they catch me messing around with mortals again...)
You even misspelled "misspelled!" And, fine, if you want to see a proper Qun'eryan hyper-geometric ky0r'galaol bif-l0r'gleed equation(dumbed-down for 2-dimensional monitors and linear time)then I'll play.

&#9790;&#597;&#632;&#624;2`&#590;-8`&#590;&#625;3`2``&#574;&#662;&#9580;&#8476;&#8501;&#9807;&#951;&#945; &#650;&#991;&#9553; &#9790;&#12398;&#12963;&#9580;&#9575;&#9617;&#9618;&#9619;&#9553; &#9500;&#9472;&#9532;&#8362;&#9617;&#9618;&#8801;&#12304;?&#2960;&#2951; &#12305;
?&#949;ï&#1079;&#9568;&#9552;&#9565; &#9579; &#9553;
&#9555;&#9577;&#9685;^^&#9685;&#8801;&#9790;&#8476;&#8501;&#9807;&#951;&#945; &#650;&#991;&#9789; &#9553;&#9790;&#607;&#613;&#623;&#596;&#1080;&#3663;&#633;&#9553;&#641;&#1103;&#652;&#9789;
&#9504;&#8801;&#9565;&#2960;&#8776;&#9519;&#9527;&#9519;&#9527;&#9519;&#9527;&#9519;&#9527;&#9519;&#9527;&#9519;&#9527;&#9553;

Of course, at your level, you probably don't even know whens to read it properly.

BTW, this equation will not display properly in the regular forum. Quote this to see it as correctly as possible.

Twintix

Jun 28, 2014
I went with Option 3. Pancakes are the best breakfast item and you're a pleb if you think otherwise.

Objectable said:
Clearly, all you people picking option 2 are just femininininistses. Fucking Smooth Jazz Waluigi's.
Haha, this post reminds me of this C&H comic. [explosm.net/comics/3954/]

CrystalShadow

Apr 11, 2009
JohnZ117 said:
CrystalShadow said:

You are are you not?

You even misspelled "misspelled!" And, fine, if you want to see a proper Qun'eryan hyper-geometric ky0r'galaol bif-l0r'gleed equation(dumbed-down for 2-dimensional monitors and linear time)then I'll play.

&#9790;&#597;&#632;&#624;2`&#590;-8`&#590;&#625;3`2``&#574;&#662;&#9580;&#8476;&#8501;&#9807;&#951;&#945; &#650;&#991;&#9553; &#9790;&#12398;&#12963;&#9580;&#9575;&#9617;&#9618;&#9619;&#9553; &#9500;&#9472;&#9532;&#8362;&#9617;&#9618;&#8801;&#12304;?&#2960;&#2951; &#12305;
?&#949;ï&#1079;&#9568;&#9552;&#9565; &#9579; &#9553;
&#9555;&#9577;&#9685;^^&#9685;&#8801;&#9790;&#8476;&#8501;&#9807;&#951;&#945; &#650;&#991;&#9789; &#9553;&#9790;&#607;&#613;&#623;&#596;&#1080;&#3663;&#633;&#9553;&#641;&#1103;&#652;&#9789;
&#9504;&#8801;&#9565;&#2960;&#8776;&#9519;&#9527;&#9519;&#9527;&#9519;&#9527;&#9519;&#9527;&#9519;&#9527;&#9519;&#9527;&#9553;

Of course, at your level, you probably don't even know whens to read it properly.

BTW, this equation will not display properly in the regular forum. Quote this to see it as correctly as possible.
There's no reason to show me something that obvious...
Though I am amused by the rather primitive render transfer function... My system almost didn't recognise it, it's so archaic...

But, I'm in trouble as it is. apparently I'm not allowed to just rewrite people's brains on a whim. Who knew? :p
If you were to refold that equation into itself, you might be halfway right...
If you lived in the universe 3 realities over. (and experienced the flow of time backwards >_>)

I mean, I'm not actually allowed to tell you anything you don't already know. It's against the rules. Or so they keep telling me.
Seriously, they let me rewrite the very fabric of reality on a whim, but telling people the rules I came up with and weaved into just because I was bored is apparently forbidden. >_>

Being the youngest really sucks sometimes. -_-
Especially in a context where time is an entirely abstract concept and my existence as 'the youngest' is a fundamental tenet of reality, and not a chronological function...

I am the youngest because that is part of my purpose. My function. To change it would be to end my own existence.
So... I have to put up with being told what I can and can't do as if I'm a child...
Which, because of the aforementioned nature of my existence, I am, and always will be, but still...
Hmph! ~stamps foot~ not fair!

K12

Dec 28, 2012
And as usual the option 3 fanboys have ruined a perfectly respectable poll with their bullshit.

The real fans know that option 2 was the last true option rather than the watered down pandering rubbish of option 3. Now us true fans have to put up with yearly option 3 clones (and no option 4 was NOT a return to form)

JohnZ117

Jun 19, 2012
CrystalShadow said:
Using the word "youngest" shows just how naive you are. And arguing with the ignorant is a pointless task. Just accept that whatever mistakes and omissions you think exist are there for the purpose of the poll.