Poll: The ultimate question

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
A friend and I have begun arguing rather intensely about this topic recently:
Between Butterfinger and Kit-Kat, which is superior.
This is not a question about the BEST candy bar, (That would be Crunchie) but rather which of the two you prefer.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Kit Kat

The butterfinger peanut butter stuff gets stuck in your teeth.

Kit Kats lets you pretend like you have four candy bars (unless of course you just bite into the full bar like some kind of animal...).

Clearly this demonstrates Kit Kat > Butterfinger. With this rock solid proof, I assume you want me to go ahead and lock the thread since the argument is irrefutably won by Kit Kat.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Kitkat. It's got many more different flavors. You gotta import them from Japan, but still.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Kit Kat. Butterfingers are just gross. So...flaky. Like dried peanut butter crackers wrapped in bad chocolate.

Souplex

Jul 29, 2008
I admit, I've never expected to see such incorrect results in my lifetime.
Butterfinger has better chocolate, a wonderful crunchy texture, and a spectacular peanutty flavor compared to Kit-Kat's mediocre wafer bullshit.

Dec 10, 2012
Souplex said:
Butterfinger has better chocolate, a wonderful crunchy texture, and a spectacular peanutty flavor compared to Kit-Kat's mediocre wafer bullshit.
OP wins. Kit-Kats are barely there, whereas Butterfinger stays with you for hours. Between your teeth. Also is more gooder tasting.

Vendor-Lazarus

Censored by Mods. PM for Taboos
Mar 1, 2009
Obviously Kit-Kat, because as far as I'm aware, they don't sell butterfingers in Sweden.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Butterfingers. I don't like Kit-Kats; the Chocolate outside basically overpowers what is a wafer cookie. If I want a good chocolate covered wafer cookie, I will take Nuttie Bars.

Frezzato

Oct 17, 2012
TheVampwizimp said:
Souplex said:
OP wins. Kit-Kats are barely there, whereas Butterfinger stays with you for hours. Between your teeth. Also is more gooder tasting.
G--GOODER TASTING??? How dare you. Butterfinger is the bestest, not gooder. Duh.

baddude1337

Taffer
Jun 9, 2010
Never heard of Butterfingers (guess they don't do it in the UK?) so Kit-Kat. Great wafer and chocolate combo. I especially like the chunky ones that come in a variety of flavours. The peanut one is probably my personal favourite.

DaCosta

Aug 11, 2016
Excuse me.

The ultimate question is: if locked in a room with a clone of yours, would fuck or kill it?

Mar 26, 2008
I love Butterfingers, but if we are talking original Kit-Kats and not the massive finger bastardizations then I'd have to go with my heart and say Kit-Kat.

Oct 22, 2011
Kit-Kat wins by default, because they don't sell Butterfinger here. I do like peanut butter flavor combined with sweets, though, so:

Kit-Kat still wins.
[QUOTE=Veldie]They both suck so my answer is both are equally inferior candy.[/QUOTE]

Oh, excuse us Mr. Confectionery Aficionado. What is the candy of your choice, then?

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Kit-Kat has a weird aftertaste to me. It's true, as tippy says, that the stuff in Butterfinger that's emulating peanut butter gets stuck in your teeth, but I like the flavor better.

Souplex

Jul 29, 2008
DaCosta said:
Excuse me.

The ultimate question is: if locked in a room with a clone of yours, would fuck or kill it?
Work together to break out, hit up the local deli, grab some Butterfingers, then go home and fuck each other.

Death Carr

Less Than 3D
Mar 30, 2011
any peanut butter chocolate is awful
I like peanut butter
I like chocolate
but the two of them combined elicit a disgust in me that is unmatched by anything else
also
kit kats have always have and will forever be the best chocolate

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
tippy2k2 said:
Kit Kat

The butterfinger peanut butter stuff gets stuck in your teeth.

Kit Kats lets you pretend like you have four candy bars (unless of course you just bite into the full bar like some kind of animal...).

Clearly this demonstrates Kit Kat > Butterfinger. With this rock solid proof, I assume you want me to go ahead and lock the thread since the argument is irrefutably won by Kit Kat.
This ^. I'd say ninja'd except we're permitted to say "This ^".

On the other hand Butterfingers are better if you want to crush them and mix them in a milk shake.

Mmmmmm...milkshakes...