Poll: The ultimate question

DocJ

What am I doing here?
Jun 3, 2014
Never had a Butterfinger, had plenty of kit kats though. Also, I'm that monster that just bites into them; no breaking at all. Come at me. Best candy bar though...I tend to gravitate towards crunchies as well. But I live in Scotland. In Aberdeenshire. Within driving range of Stonehaven. I can eat deep fried mars bars, from the chip shop where the treat was born. So I do that a lot.

Lisker84

Apr 2, 2017
TheVampwizimp said:
Souplex said:
I admit, I've never expected to see such incorrect results in my lifetime.
Butterfinger has better chocolate, a wonderful crunchy texture, and a spectacular peanutty flavor compared to Kit-Kat's mediocre wafer bullshit.
OP wins. Kit-Kats are barely there, whereas Butterfinger stays with you for hours. Between your teeth. Also is more gooder tasting.
There doesn't need to be any further discussion after this. Just close this thread.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
We're up to 100 votes. The people have (Incorrectly) spoken.
Mods: Please lock this thread.
Democracy is now completely without merit.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Souplex said:
We're up to 100 votes. The people have (Incorrectly) spoken.
Mods: Please lock this thread.
Democracy is now completely without merit.
I told you on the first entry with my bullet proof argument that this thread could be locked due to the epic pwnage thrown down upon Butterfinger. But no, you had to let democracy do it's thing and now we have hundreds dead in a meaningless war!!! Broken bodies litter the street! Disease and hunger will ravage the land and kill hundreds more. The horror....the horror...WHY!?!?!?!??! WHAT KIND OF A GOD WOULD ALLOW SUCH SUFFERING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

...I mean, locked upon your request.