Poll: The X-box 720 Leaked facts!

farmerboy219

Feb 22, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oavTYosNbI

here is a video i found on youtube, i have no idea if its true or not. but if this is true microsoft hasnt done much too stop the red ring of death but done lots of stuff to fix it easily.

warning this guy is a little bit of a fanboy, not a big one but a bit.

newguy77

Sep 28, 2008
When is this supposed to come out?
I'm sorry if it was in the video but I was getting annoyed at the guys accent.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
farmerboy219 said:
warning this guy is a little bit of a fanboy, not a big one but a bit.
The end of his info reads: "TREY 4 LIFE" I think it's safe to say he is in favor of the Playstation 3, to a pretty big degree.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
I hear the 720's case will be made out of a priority mail box, so you can just drop it in the mail when it breaks down!

nicholaxxx

Jun 30, 2009
My question is why people assume MS will continue naming their consoles after degrees, the only company that hasn't named their consoles originally is sony, think about it

NINTENDO:
Nintendo Entertainment System
Super NES
Nintendo 64
Gamecube/Dolphin
Wii/revolution

SEGA:
master system
genesis/32x/SCD
saturn
dreamcast

MS:
xbox
xbox360

SONY:
playstation
PS2
PS3
PSP

I think MS knows that if consoles will be a long term thing for them than naming them after degrees will get annoying "hey guys, I can't wait for the xbox 11520!" (yes that is a multiple of 360)

TheFacelessOne

Feb 13, 2009
Snotnarok said:
I hear the 720's case will be made out of a priority mail box, so you can just drop it in the mail when it breaks down!
I want to label that as flamebait.

OT: I couldn't watch the video to the end, seeing as I had high suspicions that it was fake, and that there was going to be a screamer at the end.

Phyroxis

Witty Title Here
Apr 18, 2008
This is brilliant!

Oh.. how great.

I like how he put all the work into that.. 9 minutes of hilarious.

SmilingKitsune

Dec 16, 2008
Well then, my RDA of bullshit has been met, thank you silly fanboy dude (in the video, not you OP).
I actually got a few chuckles from this, antifreeze? Beach towel?
Complete and utter nonsense, but funny nonsense.

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
nicholaxxx said:
My question is why people assume MS will continue naming their consoles after degrees...
That's a common misconception, the X-Box 360, while being named after degrees, was actually named as a way of sticking it to Sony, by having a console who's name is spelt out on the Playstation controller.

---------------X---------------------------------------------Box------------------------------------------360

Microsoft's clever naming and marketing ploy means that whenever a someone looks at a Playstation controller, or enters a certain button combo in a game, they're subconsciously thinking X-Box 360.

I'm sure there are even a few quick-time events in some Sony games which tell the player "Use X-Box 360 not to die".

Free advertising at it's best.

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
Jamash said:
nicholaxxx said:
My question is why people assume MS will continue naming their consoles after degrees...
That's a common misconception, the X-Box 360, while being named after degrees, was actually named as a way of sticking it to Sony, by having a console who's name is spelt out on the Playstation controller.

---------------X---------------------------------------------Box------------------------------------------360

Microsoft's clever naming and marketing ploy means that whenever a someone looks at a Playstation controller, or enters a certain button combo in a game, they're subconsciously thinking X-Box 360.

I'm sure there are even a few quick-time events in some Sony games which tell the player "Use X-Box 360 not to die".

im speechless at the awesomeness of what you just said

shadow skill

Oct 12, 2007
iblis666 said:
Jamash said:
nicholaxxx said:

im speechless at the awesomeness of what you just said
I think he has just won this and every other Sony vs Microsoft thread that will ever exist on the internet.

D_987

Jun 15, 2008
ansem1532 said:
Jamash said:
Um..what about the triangle?
Its Green; the colour associated with Xbox, and there are 3 main consoles, each represented in a corner of the triangle. The triangle is green to represent the Xbox's superiority over the competition.

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
ansem1532 said:
Jamash said:
Um..what about the triangle?
Um... I don't know... my creative bullshit ability only stretches so far.

If you like, I can tell you that the triangle is cancelled out by the trinity of the X, the Box and the 360.

dark-amon

Aug 22, 2009
I don't belive this intel. For the first I have no belief that someone working on a project menat to be kept away from the common knowlegde would actually tell some buddy about it. It's carer-suicide!
Second we must not forget that out of all "leaks" 99% are FALSE!