Poll: This better be fake, because if it isn't...

demmalition1

May 26, 2009
I found this site a while back and have been watching it for quite some time; my question:
Is this real or fake?

http://objectiveministries.org/zounds/gaming.html

I have asked about this before to other people, but most of the answers were mixed with some stating that people like this do exist (see: Carrie; her mom) and that the advertisments are real, while others say it's a parody site (the song lyrics on the main page, the absurdity of the writing). I personally doubt it is real, but it is extensive in its work.

So what's your opinion and are there other sites like this one that are just as weird/outlandish?

EDIT:
Someone posted about the Flat Earth society, and I found this:
http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=ede69ebb45cc60bc49d2d86b9a8a09cc&topic=29961.0
A bit lengthy to keep a parody site up, yes?

AroLombardi

Apr 16, 2009
That is completely gay. Holy crap! It better be fake. I don't want to live in a world where the one sanctuary from religion is destroyed by it.

sheic99

Oct 15, 2008
I'm really not sure, but all of the game reviews piss me the fuck off. If you look at their homepage it does seem to be authentic.

Deleric

Dec 29, 2008
"Back in the day, I could play a righteous game of Pong, but even I've got nothing on Kyle's mad skillz. As the gamers say: I got pee-to-the-owned, powned."

Laughably fake.

GodsOneMistake

Jan 31, 2009
AHAHAHAH... I'm sure this is a joke... Based on the whole Tetris being Evil thing. I would like to think even the most insane superchristian, weren't that fucking insane

demmalition1

May 26, 2009
I personally love the "Master Chef" part, Bully's shirts/skins, and the fact that MGS4 is the best game that is played by sinners!

ElephantGuts

Jul 9, 2008
Ah yes, that site. It has haunted me for too long a time. I do believe it is a joke, but that may just be out of disbelief and my subconscious working to protect me. I can't ever be sure...

Boxpopper

Feb 5, 2009
I thought this might be real but then I read stuff more closely, and there is no way that it is. Pastor Skeet? Rofl.

"The graphics and gameplay are old school, like old Final Fantasy or Zelda games only without the occult or homosexual influences"
^ Stuff like this is proof that it is an (admittedly) hilarious joke.