Poll: This better be fake, because if it isn't...

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
If that is real, I'm going to go burn that stuff. Even if it isn't real, people will take it seriously.

Crazy propaganda machine.

demmalition1

May 26, 2009
I clicked an ad:
http://www.nationformarriage.org/site/c.omL2KeN0LzH/b.3836955/k.BEC6/Home.htm

It's REAL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp76ly2_NoI&feature=related

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
If I may quote Penny Arcade, I pray to God that he takes pity, and blesses Kyle Goldman, right in his fucking face.

I used to apologize for my fellow Christians being retarded, but I've kind of given up. It's just not worth it, there's too much stupidity to keep up with. A piece of me went to heaven early reading that, but the rest of me will be going to hell when I'm finished with Goldman...

j0z

Apr 23, 2009
I hope this is a very, very comprehensive joke. But, if it is not... God help us all.
From a Christian standpoint, you have to understand that this game is violent. Another thing to consider is on the expansion CD. There's a photo mode when you can take pictures of women. I don't think they are undressed or anything,
A little violent? you are a washed up soldier infiltrating a terrorist base! you expect them to give you hugs and kisses?
I call BS

bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008

Man this will come in handy for trolling.

On-topic, I hope it is fake, but deep down I know that even if this were (and I don't think it is) there would be another site just like it that would be serious.

demmalition1

May 26, 2009
Flat Earth FTW:

Re: Why are the sun and the moon the same size?
Quote from: Balfe on June 22, 2009, 08:42:22 AM
I realise that some of you believe that the Sun and Moon are 28 miles in diameter. Why do they both have the exact same dimensions? Is it coincidence, or is there an explanation?

They are both very similar, except one gives "hot light", while the other gives "cold light".

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
I thinks it's real but not legitimate.

By not legitimate it doesn't fairly represent Christians, it's not typical of their attitudes towards gaming, and I've read that among Christians, even among their own denomination those guys are regarded as wacky, far too radical and a bit of a joke.

There's far too many links to other sites in their network for it to be a parody site, I can't believe that people would go to all the trouble of setting up and maintaining multiple website, recording and publishing songs and videos, making clothing and merchandise, organising camps and meetings, just for the sake of parodying Christianity.

Also if it was fake, then surely by now some of the real sites it links to would have demanded it be shut down, or at least have those links broken.

It is funny as fuck however, and should be treated as the joke that it is, because you shouldn't give some the agenda's they're pushing any serious thought at all.

Just laugh at how clueless they are and don't think bad of all Christians (or other people with religious beliefs) because of it.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
Boxpopper said:
EcoEclipse said:
I certainly hope it's fake. I lost brain cells reading the part about Tetris.
If you think that was bad, read the review of MGS4
I just finished reading it. Yes, of course this game is supposed to be anti-Christian, seeing as it was made in Japan, where Christianity is almost non-existent!

EzraPound

Jan 26, 2008
Ummm... it's fake: http://www.fact-archive.com/encyclopedia/OBJECTIVE:_Christian_Ministries

Aside from which, does this really look real to you?

Fellowship Baptist Creation Science Fair 2001
2nd Place: "Women Were Designed For Homemaking"
Jonathan Goode (grade 7) applied findings from many fields of science to support his conclusion that God designed women for homemaking: physics shows that women have a lower center of gravity than men, making them more suited to carrying groceries and laundry baskets; biology shows that women were designed to carry un-born babies in their wombs and to feed born babies milk, making them the natural choice for child rearing; social sciences show that the wages for women workers are lower than for normal workers, meaning that they are unable to work as well and thus earn equal pay; and exegetics shows that God created Eve as a companion for Adam, not as a co-worker.

Senial

Sep 18, 2008
I know a christian like this and he is the DUMBEST person I know(probably because hes home schooled). If you beat the shit out of him, he will apologize. I pray to god that this is fake.

demmalition1

May 26, 2009
This is made of fail!

Re: Question for Flat Earthers
Quote from: frostee on June 25, 2009, 05:19:43 PM
Well I believe that we are told the earth is round, and I see no reason to doubt this

We're also told that Santa Clause brings presents to good little boys and girls on Christmas Eve.

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=ede69ebb45cc60bc49d2d86b9a8a09cc&topic=29940.0

mendokusai

Jun 17, 2009
It's a fake, Fellowship U. doesn't exist (at least according to Wikipedia). That send it is an incredibly well-done, comprehensive fake.

Iggy Rufflebar

Mar 26, 2008
This is 100% real, atleast the games are. My girlfriends mum is one hell of a religious nutjob and actualy bought several of these "games."

sumanoskae

Dec 7, 2007
This is bullshit, it's basically a bunch of religious extremists going out of their way to draw satanic connections into game's that have nothing to do with the bible in the first place. I hope this is a joke

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
It's fake; it has been confirmed by the creators. Got me too, when I first saw it :p