Poll: TotalBiscuit hired by the Escapist

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
I don't mind his videos on games, I strongly dislike his opinions on gaming. And the fact that he thinks his opinions matter more than others simply because he's popular on youtube.
So it depends what the content is. If its something about games, it was a good decision. If its something about gaming, kill me.

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
To people saying that they were tipped off by the date: Did you not notice this part "Will he be a worthy replacement for MovieBob?"?

BathorysGraveland2

Feb 9, 2013
Huh. People have this much hatred for TotalBiscuit? I was always under the impression he was pretty well liked by most people. He's never seemed to say anything overtly offensive to me outside of maybe hyping the PC superiority a little bit, but even then, he was never too obnoxious about it.

Colour me surprised.

KyuubiNoKitsune-Hime

Lolita Style, The Best Style!
Jan 12, 2010
BathorysGraveland2 said:
Huh. People have this much hatred for TotalBiscuit? I was always under the impression he was pretty well liked by most people. He's never seemed to say anything overtly offensive to me outside of maybe hyping the PC superiority a little bit, but even then, he was never too obnoxious about it.

Colour me surprised.
This is the Escapist forums. We would get posts of people hating Mother Teresa and Mahatma Gandhi if the topic came up.

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
KyuubiNoKitsune-Hime said:
BathorysGraveland2 said:

Colour me surprised.
This is the Escapist forums. We would get posts of people hating Mother Teresa and Mahatma Gandhi if the topic came up.
In fairness Gandhi was kinda racist. And Mother Teresa did kinda let needless suffering happen, and even barged about it. Something to do with suffering being good for the soul. I don't hate them though. I'm just saying if you're black or poor I could see why you might.