Poll: Valentine's Day Plan Thread

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Well, since the 13th is my 18th birthday, I will be spending a large portion of Thursday in a somewhat comatose state. Possibly on an IV drip.

Fluxlunanos

Forgot to remember to forget.
Jun 26, 2011
Do what I do every day, check the newspaper missing person reports and Obituaries for any sign of my Ex (not out of any malice, its just something that I would not be surprised if it happens.) And then go about my day as per usual but with the slight musings of why I'm single when Feb 14th rolls around (as if to quote one Phillip J Fry " Crap, I forgot to get a girlfriend again!")

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
With a pal of mine, trying not to think about that girl I met today who flirted with me but then explained that I shouldn't take it too seriously and that I was too old. I'm 24. I'm 24 and I'm too old.

BoredAussieGamer

Aug 7, 2011
I'm going to sit in my room, alone, in my pants singing "can't get enough of your love, baby" while drunk.

Yes I am that baritone.

Section Crow

Infamous Scribbler for Life
Aug 26, 2009
Hell, i'll be honest on here.

I will be in college till bout 4:55 and get home at 6 then i will play games like its any other day then do my key assignment at midnight leaving me tired and weary for the following day, with the morning being awesome because of the beauty of the adrenaline rush and the rest of the day being half-dead due to aforementioned deprivation of sleep.

uchytjes

Mar 19, 2011
Other than the norm, I'm gonna go speedrun Far Cry 3. Because killing people is fun on valentine's day.

mgirl

Mar 29, 2011
I'll go to university in the morning, then go home and probably play skyrim for a bit, then get a bit of work done. That's about it. A couple of people that I know are going out to bars/clubs since they've all got events on, but I don't want to do that. I have uni the next day as well and I don't fancy doing work hungover. So my answers a toss up between alone, and not going anywhere because I don't want to.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Since it's a holiday about valentines I will be pretending to be a scottish soldier in the british army in 1942 who teaches new recruits how to drive valentines.

The Hero Killer

Aug 9, 2010
Surprise a girl that I've been talking to for a minute at work with chocolates and flowers. Hopefully take her out to lunch if all goes well. If not, get drunk and play video games.

The Salty Vulcan

Jun 28, 2009
I've never been a fan of Valentine's Day, but there is this girl at work that I like.

So tomorrow I'm going to grow a pair and give her a note that'll say:

"Are you African? Cause african love you!"

BanicRhys

May 31, 2011
Playing Warhammer 40k with a bunch of other lonely geeks, taking frequent toilet breaks so I can cry softly at how alone I am and will forever be.

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
Me and my girlfriend are gonna order in a couple pizzas and watch a film.

First time I've ever really done anything on V-Day though, I'm pretty excited.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Playing games Killing as many virtual bastards as possible. Going for my high score of around 7000 dead, which was feburary the 14th a couple of years ago.

I must say, the whole thing makes me really fucking angry. It may not be made to mock people like me with utterly no hope, but it sure as hell feels like it. Hell, people laugh at me more around this date that much I know. Some people recommend I try to get a girlfriend. Oh yes, I'd like to add the complete humiliation of failure in a task normal people find simple to the mockery.

They can all fuck off.

FrozenCones

Dec 31, 2009
Wake up - Realize that im doing it wrong again. Be sad.
Go to work - Hear everyone talking about how much they're being doted on by their significant other. Be sad.
Go home. Be sad.
Fap. Hate myself.
Go to sleep hoping that next year I do it right.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
Currently single, so unless something changes in the next 12 hours my day will go as it would otherwise.

I wonder if my (amicably parted with) ex is single at the moment...

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Sit at home, probably play some more of The Witcher 2. Then go to work come back and play some more of it.
Long fucking game it is.

Little Woodsman

Nov 11, 2012
Wondering if I can find a valentines bear small & inexpensive enough to get for my daughter.
Money is tight, and the apartment is kind of overflowing with plush toys.....
On white day (March 14th) I make giri-choco white chocolate hearts for my female friends.

Found out last year that a lot of GF's around here get their boyfriends srtip-o-grams from a
local strip club on Valentine's. Occasionally friends get them for a friend who's unattached.
I wish I had friends that awesome.
Though I'd prefer a bellydancer to a stripper.