Poll: Well, this is awkward...

MrTub

Mar 12, 2009
Robyrt said:
3:41 makes me worried about him though. That's over 12 hours of sleep, which is not normal by any stretch of the imagination.
I would say that 12hours is quite normal.. atleast for me, I usually sleeps between 10-13 hours during the weekends

Ramare

Apr 27, 2009
Shockolate said:
Throw waffles at him.

Because I'm crazy like that.
Damn you, that's hilarious!
Significantly less debilitating than what I suggested, much funnier, and more random!
You suck. Why didn't I think of that?

Throwin' bloody waffles...

Lem0nade Inlay

Apr 3, 2010
Well since you feel it'll be awkward. I'd wake him up subtly. Maybe turn your TV on loud, and when he comes out be like "Oh hi, I didn't know you were sleeping! Sorry to wake you!" etc etc.

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
zp=funiestthingever said:
place headphones in his ear and play twinkle little star dead space version.
Oh man I love that song to death, but I'd never, ever try to listen to it to sleep, I'd piss myself I bet...

Do it OP.

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
Let him sleep. If you woke him up and he decided to rage at you, chances are, he'd rage to your room mate, who, in turn, will rage at you, making for uncomfortable living conditions.

Snoring aside, he's probably not doing anything to cause trouble unless he's got a hard on or something. I mean, if he's been sleeping soundly since at least morning, chances are that he needs the sleep. I'm sure he's not the only one that's been pulling all nighters.

...I sort of meant that as a pun, but I was also being serious. XD

JJMUG

Jan 23, 2010
DuctTapeJedi said:
So,my room mates boyfriend slept over last night, and aside from the snoring, I don't have a problem with that.

But she left for finals early in the morning, and he's still asleep in our room. It's 3:41, and he's still sleeping.

I'm not good with this sort of thing...
Hot Sauce on lips, oh how funny it is when someone wakes up with burning lips and does not know why.

The Stonker

Feb 26, 2009
Well, you could always crawl into bed with him and nudge into his shoulder.
Just saying, "We had a fantastic night", he would probably freak out, but you're doing it for the lulz!

Naturality

Feb 23, 2010
Go out and lock the door from the other side, but make sure you slam it very hard as you leave. He'll wake up trapped in a strange room; an experience which is sure to scar him for life. He'll never do the same thing again.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
Strip him down to his underwear and handcuff him spread-eagle on the bed.

You know where this is going...

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
DuctTapeJedi said:
DazZ. said:
Why isn't joining him an option?
I... Uhm... I don't...

*Que Blatant Change of Subject*
crudus said:
Is this in a dorm or apartment? They both have different situations and require different action.
It's a studio apartment. It has a kitchen and living area, they're just in the same room as the beds.
lets face it...if he slept over he has gotta be decent looking....figure out when ur roomate is getting back...AND MAKE HIM A LIER!!!

Requx

Mar 28, 2010
Put on your roomates clothes and sleep beside him, remember to record the action.

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
hey! you should totally mess with him. Draw things on his face or do something unusual with his clothes. It's a wasted opportunity if you don't. Maybe get some friends and quietly transport him outside hehehe.