Poll: What are you smoking?

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
Sonoma, cheap and tasty. Though they apparently only exist in California, because I couldn't find a pack anywhere driving to and from Texas.

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
Occasional smoker here... Only smokes when drinking alcohol...

Marlboro Black... Didn't really liked Black Bat... What?

Cybele

Jun 7, 2010
I don't smoke. Too expensive imo.
Other people smoking around me doesn't bother me the slightest.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Hand-roll, has to be cutters choice and with a menthol filter.

If this isn't avalible it's Richmonds Superkings for me.

Sikachu

Apr 20, 2010
Red Right Hand said:
Awww just tobacco? The least fun kind of smokeable. Anyway, Amber Leaf rolling tobacco. Healthier than standard cigarettes, and taste a hell of a lot better too. I was astonished when I first smoked a hand rolled fag.

Though, if you want to know what i'm literally smoking this second then that would be a joint. Tastes the best of all. :D
I usually smoke Cutters Choice, but Amber Leaf can be ok. GV is children's tobacco though and everyone goes through a stage of smoking it and then realising the error of their ways. I also smoke a lot more weed than tobacco though.

Jazzyjazz2323

Jan 19, 2010
No option for all of the above?I pretty much smoke everything listed except for the 3rd and 4th option.I LOVE MY TOBACCO!
I prefer to smoke Camel Turkish Royals,my cigar of choice is Monte Cristo and my prefered hookah flavor usually involves orange and whatever else the local hookah bar guy mixes in,damn that man's a genius.

bpm195

May 21, 2008
I personally enjoy walking around Philadelphia smoking a glass pipe with actual pipe tobacco. As far as I'm can tell I'm the only person that uses a glass pipe for something legal.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
In 1992, at age 15, I smoked three cigarettes, since I was already addicted to hard drugs by that point so hey, what's a few cancer sticks among friends?

I felt so bloody awful afterwards that I thought to myself "why the fuck do people smoke these?" (again, I was a hardcore amphetamine addict by the time my sophomore year of high school rolled around.)

I haven't smoked since. It took me another four years to kick the speed habit (now I just drink too much Mountain Dew.)

ActiveCancer

Jan 13, 2011
Mine changes constantly, i only smoke when i'm drinking, mostly cigarettes, some times hand rolled, but that is usually a wreck waiting to happen, i tried a cigar oncem (not a fat one) just a larger than cigarette, good thing i was drunk because i was coughing for a straight 5 minutes.

So to answer your question Cigarettes

Ildecia

Nov 8, 2009
Hookah; but only socially with my friends

whenever i have money (which is like never).

so its always a fun treat with friends.

stefman

Jan 9, 2011
Shoggoth2588 said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Nothing. Nothing at all. Ever.
Same here. Never have, never will. I don't mind when people smoke around me though and, I think it's bullshit that the U.S. has basically outlawed public smoking. As was said above, please don't blow your smoke in my face and I'll continue chewing with my mouth closed. Like it even needs to be mentioned...it's common decency after all.
its literally legal assisted suicide lmao