Poll: What are you smoking?

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
Nothing. Nothing at all. Ever.
Pretty much this. Never could stand the smell. I just move to the other side of the room if people start smoking around me.

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
I suppose, I should have picked hand rolled, because they don't (yet) sell pre-rolled joints...

I hate cigarettes though, hand rolled or the normal kind. They taste and smell nasty.

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
I want to be the grandpa who has a cane with a sword in it, and he sits in his fabulous leather chair, overseeing his grandchildren.

But I don't smoke right now.

Kuroneko97

Aug 1, 2010
Nothing. However, if we are talking figuratively, I've been smoking my math class.

...In other words, I suck at math.

SmilingKitsune

Dec 16, 2008
Marlboro cigarettes, most people I know hand-roll, but I prefer the taste and it seems way to fiddly to me.
I guess I'm a tad impatient some times, I don't want to have to make my cigarette before I smoke it.

tigermilk

Sep 4, 2010
As I type... Cutters Choice, King Size Silver Rizlas and... can one admit to smoking cannabis on The Escapist?

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
I don't smoke, but if I was to smoke anything, it would be Cigars.

With Cigars you don't even have to suck it into your lungs to get the flavor, just into your mouth. Hookahs also seem interesting with all the fruits and shit...

SodaDew

Sep 28, 2009
nothing. my grandfather died of lung cancer so the only time I would smoke anything would be a cigar on a special occasions(ie: child birth or wedding)