Poll: What color eyes do you want to have?

Omega500

Dec 2, 2009
Green in the right hazel in the left.
pretty cool was bullied a fair bit at school cos of it but balls to them, at uni they got me laid more time then i care to mention same in my early 20s.
I do get lots of randoms stop me in the street asking if they real or contacts, can be a pain somtimes.

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
I like my blue-grey eyes a lot. But what I'd like to have is the ability to change between that and dark side eyes from Star Wars at will.

Cashier: "Would you like to buy extended warranty with that?"
Me: *shifts to dark side eyes*
Cashier: "...I'm gonna take that as a no then..."

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I am quite happy with my eyes the way they are. My eyes are a green/grey colour and I think they are pretty cool.

Ytomyth

Nov 13, 2011
Bright blue, and what do you know? =D

Yeah, happy with my eyes as well...one of my best features even.

Captcha: "mushy peas".....no they're not! :mad:

EDIT: Wow, it appears this is one of the only bodyparts that people in general seem to be quite satisfied about....

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
DoPo said:
Goofguy said:
Probably something like this:

It would really creep people out when I would stare at them without blinking.

There you go, that image works now.

liamlemon7 said:
Blue
It's a beautiful eye color. Too bad I've got green
:( I like green eyes...
That's the shade of blue my dad's eyes are.

Wish I had those. Still, the ones I've got off my mother are kind of cool. A fairly odd shade of green with a noticeable grey outline. They change a little as the light hits them, and I've had people tell me they're blue, grey, green, or hazel.

Still, my dad's eyes are badass :(

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
I have blue eyes which I am happy with. I wouldn't mind being able to change to green though.

On another note this just gave me an idea about a story. Civilization is divided into classes based on eye colour and has been for a long time. A person from the second lowest class doesn't agree with this and fights back forming a resistance among the lowest class.
People from the higher class have reasons to help them.
Love interest between main character and the leader of the bad guys daughter.
Car chases, explosions.
Find out main bad guy has same colour eyes as the main character but hides it.
The people find out, the class system dissolves, cut to different colour eyed people partying together.

Cliches sell.

kommando367

Oct 9, 2008
I have hazel eyes. I want them to turn purple when I'm in a jaded mood and back to hazel for all other moods.

lord Claincy Ffnord

Feb 23, 2012
No hazel option? =(
Personally I have Hazel and I like them the way they are...though whether they are gonna stay that way or even if they were quite the same a year ago I'm not certain. Apparently they were a very bright blue when I was a baby, not sure when they turned hazel.

Trippy Turtle said:
I have blue eyes which I am happy with. I wouldn't mind being able to change to green though.

On another note this just gave me an idea about a story. Civilization is divided into classes based on eye colour and has been for a long time. A person from the second lowest class doesn't agree with this and fights back forming a resistance among the lowest class.
People from the higher class have reasons to help them.
Love interest between main character and the leader of the bad guys daughter.
Car chases, explosions.
Find out main bad guy has same colour eyes as the main character but hides it.
The people find out, the class system dissolves, cut to different colour eyed people partying together.

Cliches sell.
Interesting that you should say that: there's a book called 'Shades of Grey' by Jasper Fforde that is about a society kinda like that except its based on what colours you can see rather than what colour your eyes are.

Closer to what you are saying: in the stormlight archive by Brandon Sanderson the chief distinction between the nobles and the peasants is that the nobles are light-eyed so they have blues, greens etc and the peasants are darkeyed, so dark browns etc. They actually use the terms lighteyes and darkeyes quite a lot.

Just thought you might be interested to know that.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Purple is the coolest colour up there, but considering I have olive-y skin and dark hair, gold eyes would probably look pretty awesome. Plus, it's not exactly a commonplace colour and we all want to be a special snowflake.

Cyfu

Nov 25, 2010
Damn, I thought it said "what color does your eyes have"... They are blue.
Anyways, Red would be awesome. A bit sharingan-ish that would have been awesome.

mindlesspuppet

Jun 16, 2004
rollerfox88 said:
mindlesspuppet said:
1-2% of the world has green eyes...

21+% of the Escapist forum has green eyes...

The majority of the world has brown eyes...

8% of the Escapist forums has brown eyes...

yeah... that's the internet for you.
You mean the poll results? Its a "what colour do you want" rather than "what colour do you have", no reason it would resemble the actual world-eye-colour stats.
Wow... I fail at reading... good call.

Stasisesque

Nov 25, 2008
liamlemon7 said:
Blue
It's a beautiful eye color. Too bad I've got green
Green though, come on! It's the rarest eye colour!

My dad has blue eyes, they're this lovely bright baby blue - I wish I had them. Unfortunately my mum had brown eyes, so of course I ended up with... green eyes. I ended up with green eyes. Of course, I mean, why not?

My boyfriend has grey eyes, and oh they're just beautiful.

Knight Captain Kerr

May 27, 2011
Damn, when I voted I thought it was for "What colour are your eyes?" not "What colour eyes do you want?"

I don't know, I have brown and that is fine. Purple might be fun.