Poll: What console are you playing Skyrim on?

jackpackage200

Jul 4, 2011
I think i will play this on my ps3. I have a personal preference to play multiplayer game on my xbox and single player on my ps3.

Evil Top Hat

May 21, 2011
I'll be playing on PC, my machine isn't super high end, but it can play most new games at mid-high settings.

The main reason why I opt for PC is for the controls. I borrowed new vegas on ps3 from a friend, and it just felt awful with a controller.

Chasing-The-Light

Jul 16, 2011
I recently bought a new computer, but I also have an xbox. So if the requirements, for whatever reason, for Skyrim don't work for my computer, then I have my xbox for backup. But I'd much rather play it on the PC for the mods, given the choice.

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
I want to say PC but my computer computer is a tired, sad old beast and I fear for the running of Skyrim. Actually, if I'm going to play a Bethesda game, it's going to be on the PC, if only for the mods that will come out of it.

OceanRunner

Mar 18, 2009
I voted 360 since my PS3 broke some time ago. I may try to get a replacement, but I'm not yet sure I can afford one in time.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Wii.

Swinging my sword at dragons FTW

Really, I'm torn between PS3 and 360.

My PC can't run it, and I'll get it off the holiday Steam sale for dirt cheap anyway to keep until I can.

But I can't choose between 360 and PS3 because the 360 version will likely run better, but the PSN version will get me a Platinum trophy.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
Me wanting to play a Bethesda game on anything but PC? Perish the thought. Mods are way too fun to ignore.

Fenra

Sep 17, 2008
PC for mods, provided my PC is up to the task, will find out once final system requirements are released but I should be fine, can play pretty much most modern games on high with a few tweaks.

huh, Captcha: "have an inkling", why yes I do have an inkling that my PC will be able to run it... I swear that thing is self aware!

ShakyFt Slasher

Feb 3, 2011
I'm not playing it on PC because I'm a lesser being. I'm not playing it on PS3 because PS3 owners get screwed over with DLC on Bethesda games. That leaves Xbox 360.

varulfic

Jul 12, 2008
There were rumours going around that you could play mods on the console versions... was that just a bunch of bull? Any info on that? Because that's a dealbreaker.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
My PC is crap, so I'll have to go with my PS3. It might screw my DLC, but hey, what can you do? Still, I usually just like to play my games vanilla anyway.

yuval152

Jul 6, 2011
Most likely the xbox verison, but if my PC can run it(probably not) I'll get it for the PC

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
PC, because that's what I have. I'm not into mods and I don't think playing with a keyboard is inherently better than with a pad. Likewise, I don't think any kind of RPG is worse than the other, although I've hardly played any WR*knifed*

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
I'm really starting to get into the whole PC gaming thing. I finally have a computer that can run things, and since the recent stunt Sony pulled I have no intention to buy another game for that platform again unless I absolutely have to.