Poll: What console are you playing Skyrim on?

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
PS3, because i don't have an Xbox and my PC is rubbish.
FinalHeart95 said:
Xbox. My PC sucks, and apparently the DLC is better on Xbox versus the PS3.
It isnn't even realised yet, how can you make the decision based on DLC when the game hasn't come out, just my humble opinion.
Zenn3k said:
I don't own a PS3, because...well, why would I?
My fan-boy senses are tingiling!
:p

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
I'm playing this on the PC console...

...ffs, use "platform". Back on topic though, this is my first ever pre-ordered game. It looks like all the good bits of Oblivion with awesome graphics and a bit more guided (I love open world games, but in Oblivion, I just had no idea what the heck I was supposed to do or where I was supposed to go).

chronicfc

Jun 1, 2011
360, on account that my computer isn't a monolithic tower of power...
and I don't own a PS3...
and I've already pro-ordered Skyrim

Ready2Go

Jun 7, 2010
Xbox 360. I would love to play it on PC but my laptop had a hard time running Bioshock on the medium graphics setting. and my home computers worse.

crazyfoxdemon

Oct 2, 2009
I only have a PC and a 360. My pc isn´t good enough to handle Skyrim so I guess I´ll be playing it on my 360..

soes757

Jan 24, 2011
PC, so I can mod and get DLC and such.
Oh yeah and so I can screw around with god mode and collision.

Herbsk

May 31, 2011
XBOX when it first comes out because this game is being made first of all for consoles - after about a year I'll get it for PC to take advantage of the new mods for Skyrim

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
PC, because I'm starting to realize that Bethesda + New engine + wide open sandbox = thousands and thousands of player patches.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
I'll be playing it on my PS3 as it's the only console I own and I doubt my laptop would be able to run it without lagging to high hell.

jackpackage200

Jul 4, 2011
Whateveralot said:
I'm playing this on the PC console...

...ffs, use "platform". Back on topic though, this is my first ever pre-ordered game. It looks like all the good bits of Oblivion with awesome graphics and a bit more guided (I love open world games, but in Oblivion, I just had no idea what the heck I was supposed to do or where I was supposed to go).
crap lol my bad

noble cookie

Aug 6, 2010
Xbox 360, because my PC sucks and I prefer it.

Even if I had a decent enough PC I probably wouldn't get it for that.
Been a console gamer for way too long to turn now. I prefer the controls way too much.

Can't stand a mouse & keyboard for gaming, just feels weird to me.

V8 Ninja

May 15, 2010
If I ever get the chance to play the game, I'm going to play it on PC. I really don't care for PS360 consoles and I hate playing first-person games with twin joysticks. Oh, and there are those "Mod"[footnote]Yes, I know what a mod is. I'm being sarcastic.[/footnote] things too.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
On the off chance that I purchase this game years after its release for $20 or less the way I did the other Elder Scrolls games... it'll be for PC.