Poll: What did you do in the call of duty no russian mission

Deathman101

Sep 22, 2009
I would have slaughtered them all myself, but the game wouldn't let me stay in front of everyone else. ITS DAMN HARD TO MOW DOWN VICTIMS WHEN EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING THE SAME THING.

Torque669

Apr 21, 2009
mikecoulter said:
Torque669 said:
I was shooting the cases wondering why every single person was only taking Suncream and Boxer Shorts with flowers on with them on holiday.

I might have also killed a few people and laughed at the body glitch which happens on the ps3 version.
I didn't notice any body glitches, what happens?
When Makarov throws the grenade in the lift with the three security guards in, one of the guards should glitch, fly out backwards and get stuck in one of the things which have the screens on for flight arrivals and such. If it doesnt do it in your version, it must just be my disc :p

mikecoulter

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2008
Torque669 said:
mikecoulter said:
Torque669 said:
I was shooting the cases wondering why every single person was only taking Suncream and Boxer Shorts with flowers on with them on holiday.

I might have also killed a few people and laughed at the body glitch which happens on the ps3 version.
I didn't notice any body glitches, what happens?
When Makarov throws the grenade in the lift with the three security guards in, one of the guards should glitch, fly out backwards and get stuck in one of the things which have the screens on for flight arrivals and such. If it doesnt do it in your version, it must just be my disc :p
Nope, played that mission a few times and that's never happened... Fun glitch though! =P

pantallica95

May 17, 2009
imahobbit4062 said:
odBilal said:
i shot at the people and failed the mission since i have the german version -.-
Ironic isnt it? You government killed millions of Jews in gas chambers but wont let you shoot a bunch of Innocents as an American.
Umm, the current German government did no such thing. Hitler's government--Third Reich--did, but the current one did not.

OT: Havent quite gotten around to playing the mission yet, but i highly doubt I'll be "moved" by it. Like many say before me, they're just pixels and polygons.

BaldursBananaSoap

May 20, 2009
I killed everyone. I stabbed and excecution shot the wounded crawlers while taunting them. I mowed down everyone else while giving an evil laugh too. Then forgot about it a few minutes after the mission ended.

Sep 14, 2009
The Dr Jack said:
chstens said:
I killed them all. I have never met anyone that "felt guilty" or moved in any way after playing that mission, maybe that's something that's just in teh U.S.? Discuss.
I think it is a U.S thing - they feel like the biggest victim in the world of terrorism, and proceed to act like it. In reality, they are terrorists on par with Al Quaeda(sp).
Look at Iraq - the amount of bombs set off in busy markets because of the U.S presence there is absolutely astounding.
nice try, but wrong, your obviously hearing this shit from the media, as a good ~90% of americans want to be out of there,and have wanted to be out of there for a good 4 years, and its a joint thing, not just us, so really dont pull that flame out there

and really? there are way more fuckin bombs going off in gaza strip with the whole lebanon/isreal thing, and probably a few other places, its just the media sucks up on the whole situation in the middle east

Doctor Glocktor

Aug 1, 2009
imahobbit4062 said:
odBilal said:
Ironic isnt it? You government killed millions of Jews in gas chambers but wont let you shoot a bunch of Innocents as an American.
American genius strikes again.

odBilal

Feb 7, 2009
mikecoulter said:
odBilal said:
What the hell? You fail if you kill someone on the mission?

I however killed everything in sight. You see, they are not really innocent people, but pixels.
of course you just fail the mission if you kill innocent pixel-people

imahobbit4062 said:
odBilal said:
not my government >:eek: i live in switzerland and the only available german version is the usk Version which is censored.

well...my government just took the gold from the jews

benoitowns

Oct 18, 2009
Its just a game, so I "roleplayed" And tried to convince those Russian terrorists that I was with them. But not really...I knew whatever I did didnt matter, so I might as well just shoot the moving things. I dont see why there was a controversy over it, I highly doubt anyone in America has been a victim of a Russian airport terrorist attack, and if Im wrong please correct me.

ShotgunSmoke

Apr 19, 2009
I had more civilian kills than anyone else. I also entered the special secret level where I slaughtered their relatives with a machete. Then Infinity Ward sent me a shotgun and I entered a kindergarten, accompaigned by Hitler (he's still alive, bitches). We killed 60+ kids.

Best day EVER.

Nimirum

Dec 4, 2009
I shot them all, didn't feel all that bad. Only slightly. But I know the difference between pixels and real human beings, so worry not!

When the game ended, I actually wondered which mission it was the game had warned me about in the start... (I didn't read about the game before buying it, so didn't know).

TheScottishFella

The Know-it all Detective
Nov 9, 2009
The Dr Jack said:
chstens said:
I killed them all. I have never met anyone that "felt guilty" or moved in any way after playing that mission, maybe that's something that's just in teh U.S.? Discuss.
I think it is a U.S thing - they feel like the biggest victim in the world of terrorism, and proceed to act like it. In reality, they are terrorists on par with Al Quaeda(sp).
Look at Iraq - the amount of bombs set off in busy markets because of the U.S presence there is absolutely astounding.
No but we are refering to the mission no russian so if anything it's the russians who should be guilty on that level

TheScottishFella

The Know-it all Detective
Nov 9, 2009
Douk said:
I laughed while shooting the civilian carrying someone else. I said 'Hey if you didn't carry them you'd have lived a few seconds longer!'

I don't why people are getting all crybaby over it, its just a game, if you wanted deep symbolic meaning while reflecting on your morals and obligations and bla bla bla read a fucking book.
Well i am not I am just seeing who actually went through with it I gladly emptieed my gun into the civillians because the whole idea of 4 guys up against a whole police force was just unrealisitic