Poll: What do you do with no internet?

blood77

Apr 23, 2008
I call the national guard and start making a smoke signal.

But really I just try calling up me friends, at least if they just come over I don't have to be miserable alone :p

Mozared

Mar 26, 2009
"What do you do with no internet?"
Answer: Nothing.

It's the same as asking "What do you do with no sandwich with peanut butter".

Srsly though, I voted "Play single player games", though that and "Watch movies" really share a first spot

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
read, go on DS, or Xbox really

its no big deal XD i can go a few days without the internet, i just worry about the pile of messages that could await me upon my return O____O

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
Depends, really. If it's after midnight, I'd probably just go to bed. Evening, I'd watch a movie or a few episodes of whatever TV series I'm watching on DVD at the time. Daytime... probably go out for a walk or something. If it's morning, I'll be working so it makes no difference anyway.

...I guess that pretty much defines the 'do something else' option.

ryai458

Oct 20, 2008
i read recently i read a fascinating book on the former soviet unions military, its really good

PartyMonkey

Jun 26, 2009
RAMPAGE RAMPAGE....Nah I tend to just annoy my brother till he either fixes it or gets off Half-Life or guitar hero and go play that instead.

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
http://black20.com/network/lost-connection

Either that, or start crying.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
I mostly play single player anyways. I'm sure I'd go a little crazy without any internet at all though

Etherhazy

Dec 24, 2008
Keep reopening the browser in a state of denial, hoping that the net will heal itself. After that; 360, Photoshop, Anime.

jcg

Jul 14, 2009
Find my cantenne and see what i can pick up. Having set up the routers for most of my neighbors, it's easy to get a connection. Of course i won't do anything with uses a lot of bandwidth, and my neighbors don't mind.