Poll: What Do You Think Nintendo's Big New Game Is?

balimuzz

Apr 15, 2009
I just read a story on IGN that said that Gamestop's CEO is reserving massive amounts of shelf space for a Nintendo game in the coming year. Nintendo has been needing a new AAA title to get a hardcore audience back interested with the Wii, who I think stopped playing it after they were done with Galaxy. What do you think the game is?

Link to the story: http://wii.ign.com/articles/973/973423p1.html

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
oliveira8 said:
Probably the new Zelda game or a new Metroid game.
Yeah, this.

Though, we might be seeing a new Pikmin. Personally, I want either a new Zelda, or the Revival of Kid Icarus.

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
Pikmin? I doubt it. I much as i would like that to be true I don't see it happening.

I don't see Zelda happening either, so Mario.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
I am so frustrated...
*heavy breathing*

WHAT
IS
PIKIMIN????

Seriously, I am SO pissed off at no-one telling me what Pikimin is.

balimuzz

Apr 15, 2009
PoisonUnagi said:
I am so frustrated...
*heavy breathing*

WHAT
IS
PIKIMIN????

it cant really be described. RTS where you lead and fling small flower creatures called pikmin to solve puzzles and battle enemies. if you really want to know what it is, just youtube some gameplay vids, because it has to be seen to truly be understood.

waggmd

Feb 12, 2009
PoisonUnagi said:
I am so frustrated...
*heavy breathing*

WHAT
IS
PIKIMIN????

Pikmin was a launch title for the Gamecube. You play as a little spaceman whos starship crashed landed on Earth and you had 30 days to collect all the missing ship parts or else your life support would fail. Thankfully are spaceman meets animal/plant hybrid race called pikmin who help him collect the missing pieces. The game is really fun and has a good soundtrack also its a consle RTS done right!

Edit: Looks like two guys beat me to it oh well now you know.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
My money's on Zelda because there are more Wiimote/gimmick possibilities there than in any other of the big N's properties.

StevieC

Jan 9, 2008
I just hope and pray it's a StarFox game for the Wii that starts over from the beginning, and returns the series to its roots.

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
I'm thinking a Starfox game. Hasn't been one on the Wii yet, you could say that the time is right for him to turn up.

oliveira8

Feb 2, 2009
hopeneverdies said:
oliveira8 said:
Probably the new Zelda game or a new Metroid game.
Zelda Spirit Tracks will be DS, currently I'm hoping for a Pikmin 3 release
Oh the new Zelda is only for the DS?

But thinking now...a Pikmin game would be cool.

C4azyMik3

May 14, 2008
it will not be a zelda game thats for sure, the creator said he's not making another until the wii HD