Poll: What do you think of furries?

Aisaku

Jul 9, 2010
Cool, The escapist crowd is surprisingly tolerant... or is that apathetic? XD

Lenoh

Apr 22, 2009
bdcjacko said:
What ever they do in the privacy of their own home is fine. But it isn't something that needs to be public.
This. So very, very this.

I don't care if you [censored] your [censored] inside her [censored] while [censored] [censored] [censored] a clown's [censored] while [censored] and an apple pie. It's just that I don't want to know about it.

Crystalite

Apr 2, 2010
I would really like a "I don´t give a flying f" option.
I find them really easy to ignore.
I don´t quite get why people say that they are so very vocal, I don´t visit their sites, so I don´t hear them.

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
Lenoh said:
bdcjacko said:
What ever they do in the privacy of their own home is fine. But it isn't something that needs to be public.

I don't care if you [censored] your [censored] inside her [censored] while [censored] [censored] [censored] a clown's [censored] while [censored] and an apple pie. It's just that I don't want to know about it.
And sometimes I get the feeling people who wear cat ears and fox tails in day to day life are doing it because they want to attention and "persecution" that comes with it. Just like those dudes that wear kilts to the mall in middle America.

Sora112112

Oct 22, 2009
Furries are like Otakus for me. Not one myself, don't quite understand them, but got nothing against them

Aug 1, 2010
To a point, I am one. I read furry stories and comics(Go Jack!), but I am by no means as obsessed as some people.

The only time I get really defensive is when someone is stupid enough to say it's a sick mental problem.

OliverTwist72

Nov 22, 2010
I find all sexual fetishists pretty creepy. Not that what you do behind closed doors has any effect on me, just saying what I feel.

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
Sapient Pearwood said:
Can be fun sometimes in specific situations, like when you're roleplaying as a werewolf. Any other time though, kill it with fire.
I agree. :x I find catgirls kind of inciting, though. Also Tigeresses.

That's pretty much it, though. Cat/Wolf/Fox/Tiger. Anything besides those are kind of creepy. Like a Turtle or something. That would just weird me out.

bdcjacko said:
Lenoh said:
bdcjacko said:

And sometimes I get the feeling people who wear cat ears and fox tails in day to day life are doing it because they want to attention and "persecution" that comes with it. Just like those dudes that wear kilts to the mall in middle America.
Or they probably just like them. I mean, hell, if I had a pair of those cat ears that popped up in the News Room yesterday, I'd buy two. One for me and one for my non-existant girlfriend who would have dumped me after I gave them to her anyawy.

Also...I wear a kilt sometimes. But I'm Scottish. WHY DON'T YOU RESPECT MY HERITAGE?! (Well, okay, I'm more Spaniard than Scottish, but STILL.)

EonEire

Feb 7, 2008
Indifferent.What anybody does is their own business, as long as nobody gets hurt nobody should care.

Sudenak

Mar 31, 2011
I am one, but for the most part I'm largely indifferent about everyone's fetishes. So long as it isn't hurting anyone (or anything) then I don't see a problem with any fetish.

I just think furries get jumped on because it's a tired internet meme. And trolls online are nothing if not excited to beat tired internet memes at every turn.

CodeOrange

Jun 7, 2011
It's easy to say "I don't mind them", but considering that the archetype furry is a perverted homosexual who role/foreplays with other furries in explicit mascot costumes, I can see the hate. This isn't a hate comment for the record, it's just a stereotype and my own opinion.

Don't forget the drama and childhood slaughtering.

Archer666

May 27, 2011
Different strokes for different folks. As long as you don't flaunt it like some kind of crazy person, it's a-okay with me.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
Each unto their own...

So I really don't mind them so long as they don't get in my face about or hurt anyone.

JezebelinHell

Dec 9, 2010
I have to go along with what you do in your personal time and space is your business. Don't make it mine unless I make a request. This basically goes for any sexual predilections. I don't go around flaunting my preferences and then whine about not being accepted because really, I don't want them to be. I only need one other person to find them acceptable everyone else can piss off. Besides, when are people going to figure out that having predilections that are not at least somewhat taboo is going to make them boring?