Poll: What do you think of furries?

Bonecrusher

Nov 20, 2009
if we are talking about this game:

yay, great.

other than that, i don't care about it.

everyone has rights to be any subculture they want.

Hawkmoon269

Apr 14, 2011
Firstly, nice:

HankMan said:
This thread is bound to get real hairy, real fast.
Secondly, I dont see why it shouldnt be treated like any other kind of sexuality/fetish. If it involves consenting adults, and no one gets (involuntarily) hurt, they can do whatever the want.

It's their business.

KezzieZ

Sep 20, 2010
For the most part, I don't really care about furries or pretty much any fetish/fandom as long as they're not harming real people or animals. It's their own personal business and I can respect that to an extent.

Some furries can be creepy, though, and those are the ones that seem to get the most attention.

Gordon_4_v1legacy

Aug 22, 2010

I don't care. I really, really don't care. Had the power of a God and the infinite wisdom of Solomon, they're be so fucking low on the list of 'Shit to remove from the human race', I'd likely get to lawyers and annoying pool cleaners first.

Simply know that if you get up in my grill and don't heed my warnings to remove yourself, you're gonna get decked like anyone else.

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
What do I think of furries? I desperately try not to. Sexualized anthropomorphic animals just ain't right. The biggest issue is my nephew and his girlfriend are into the whole furry thing. I guess I'm just old as I don't get it and it makes me want to take a shower.

Also...Captcha "textbooks ahoy".

Ahahahahahahahahah.

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
This website is the only place I have ever seen the word "furry" used in this context to describe a group of people.

Until I saw a thread about them here I had never heard of them.

GraveeKing

Nov 15, 2009
Even before I joined the fandom, I kinda could appreciate where they were coming from, it's all down to who you are - if I wasn't a furry myself I'd probably say indifferent. Still I don't understand the point of having to 'deal' with us - OK a lot of us can be idiots, but the smart majority just leave the rest of ya alone.

Lenoh

Apr 22, 2009
0p3rati0n said:
Griffolion said:
Sorry for being totally out of it, but what are furries?
according to urban dictionary-
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=furry
Urban Dictionary is a terrible place to get advice from. Google is better.