Poll: What hurts more: kicked in the balls or giving birth?

Broken Orange

God Among Men
Apr 14, 2009
While getting kicked in the balls might hurt really bad, the pain usually no longer than an hour. Giving birth, on the other hand, last for hours.

I am going go with balls getting kicked. I don't know that many people wanting to get dick punched multiple times. Can't say the same for mothers.

Custard_Angel

Aug 6, 2009
Giving birth is easily more painful because it lasts a hell of a lot longer.

I've been kicked in the balls many times and it hurts like a ************ (once I got hit so hard I literally vomited) but after a few hours I'm right as rain (except the one vomit time where bruising and limping occurred).

Even still, birth is much worse because it lasts for a few hours to a few days (longest I've heard of personally was the 53 hour conventional birth of triplets).

Also, my balls have never bled, while giving birth results in the ungodly defacement of one of my favourite anatomical locations. There's blood, there's swelling, there's piss and shit (seriously, don't look it up).

Nobody ever died from a kick to the balls. Plenty have died from child birth.

How is this a contest?

Triscut900

The Cracker
Dec 19, 2008
During a rugby game my mate had to go to the hospital to get his balls iced they got hit so hard...same game that fractured my vertabre. Good times

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
Being kicked in the balls is a couple of minutes of pain to your genitals. Going into labor and subsequently giving birth is often more than 24 hours (My Mom was in labor for 48) worth of passing a human fucking being through your body, as well as afterbirth, and having your genitals ripped apart in the process.

I think giving birth wins.

Vault boy Eddie

Feb 18, 2009
Getting kicked in the balls sends a cramp throughout your whole body, and makes your stomach feel like you're gonna crap yourself. That being said, women have to pop out a big headed child...

Blubberburg

Sep 17, 2009
well it all depends on the power of the kick, a light tap to the balls can still hurt but not be so bad while a chuck norris kick could be fatal, however with giving birth its normally the same alround unless you have a massive baby or occasionally in an unfortunate event a baby far far too undeveloped and small. but im sure somewhere on this scale there is a balanced point

BeanDelphiki

Feb 1, 2011
Blown away over here that 30% of the jokers who replied to the poll said getting kicked in the nads.

For serious though. What.

JordanXlord

Mar 29, 2010
Giving Birth Must be 10x times as Painful

Getting Kicked in the balls is painful intil after a minute...

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
With respect to the ladies, I'm going to say giving birth. A ball-kick is just a ball-kick. Giving birth is trying to pass a FOOTBALL through your bowels while it's kicking and screaming. It takes longer, it lasts longer, and many use drugs to take the edge off. Even a kick to the balls using my steel-toed shoes won't cause this!

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Giving birth is really only just like taking a particularly knobby and noisy poop, right?

Panayjon

Aug 12, 2008
Biologically speaking, women have a higher pain tolerance. So, I voted for getting kicked in the balls.

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
No one's going to use a pair of scissors on you without your consent when you get kicked in the balls (surgical scissors of sorts). Some birthing women have scissors taken to a small area at the edge of the vag so it doesn't tear. True story! Gross, but true. I'd say childbirth has to be up there with the worst possible things to ever happen to a person, but it's also usually done by choice, so... childbirth probably hurts more, but being kicked in the balls wasn't a decision you made... most likely.

TheEvilJester

Nov 18, 2009
Alright I just would like to make a few points here:

1. Women give birth wrong. It's supposed to be done squatting, not on their backs. Go ahead and try to argue against that but I studied that shit. You get a 10% wider space for birth. That'd make all the difference in the world.

2. If kicked just right, testicle could pop and you got some good ol internal bleeding there. Have fun surviving or bearing that pain. Not to say I have ever seen or heard of this but, y'know, we never know.

3. This is a DAMN hard subject to compare. Most basic reason I can think of is time. If a nut shot was repeated for nine hours, or birth was reduced to 15 minutes, a lot of answers would be different.

4. Pain is relative. A friend of mine gave birth. She didn't feel a thing.

5. I doubt any of you have had both experiences. You can't base these things on other things you've heard. I mean c'mon in what way are women supposed to know that it feels like a golf ball going through the penis. Or men knowing that it'd feel like..I can't come up with anything right now. Someone help me here.

veryboringfact

Apr 2, 2009
I recently dislocated my shoulder which i can assure you is more painful than being kicked in the balls.

However i wouldn't begin to presume it as painful as 20+ hours of labor, this has to be a no-brainer.

The .50 Caliber Cow

Pokemon GO away
Mar 12, 2011
Macgyvercas said:
I don't think anyone can answer that question, as you would have to experience both and then make a judgement call, and as far as I know, experiencing both is impossible.
SCIENCE! will find a way. And we will all be horrified.

OT: *shrugs* Iunno.

Blemontea

May 25, 2010
Kicked in the balls: a minute of pain and done
Birth(from what i hear): up to an hour of pushing a human skull through your body, thankfully modern medicine has made painkillers for, but wont completely remove the pain.

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
Giving birth. I understand that females go through pains that men would never be able to survive, and for that I thank all of the Female Gender for stepping up. Men frankly are all bark, but no bite when it comes to pain; and frankly it is an annoying facade sometimes. Then again, there are some human beings out there that can get hit by a truck and shrug it off... Either way though. Giving birth is certainly more painful. Men, think of it like having a football come out your (I'm sorry, but I can't continue, it's painful to write about).

William Ossiss

Apr 8, 2010
lets put it this way: ever had an std check up? (if not go get one) they put a large-ish cotton swap IN there. hurts worse than getting kicked in the balls. now imagine that large-ish cotton swap is a watermelon... i just blew your mind.

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008
I'm gonna go with birth, purely because of the time it takes. And for all those who claim that 'you get drugs to numb it'...it doesn't *quite* work how you'd think - they don't give you an epidural as soon as contractions start...and the epidural is fed into your spine, so you have to go through the process of having the line inserted into your spine etc...plus then you have the residual pain after you've given birth and the drugs have worn off...plus the aftermath if you have to have an episiotomy. For those who don't know, that's where the stretching/tearing hasn't gone far enough fast enough, so they make your vagina a little wider for you. With scissors.

Having said that, I've never been kicked in the balls...cos I don't have that set. So technically I can't accurately judge. ;-)