Poll: What instrument do you play?

lucasdagod

Apr 14, 2009
What instrument do you play?i have 2 guitars and my brother plays violen,violin,violyn what ever

WHAT INSTRUMENT DO YOU PLAY?(CANNOT BE INSTRUMENT OF TOTURE)

InProgress

Feb 15, 2008
I used to be able to play a blockflute, was learning at some point on playing piano/keyboards and had a small lesson in playing electric guitar. I wish I could learn to play violin or drums though.

HateDread

Jan 20, 2009
Piano here.

Learning "Requiem for a Dream" - the song Mozart wrote for his funeral, when he knew he was going to die. It's emotional stuff :)

And I agree, music is great.

Overlord_Dave

Mar 2, 2009
I play Guitar, Piano and Bass. But I voted bass because its the world's most under-appreciated instrument. If only I was alive during the 80s...

Judgedread

Mar 1, 2009
I use to play violin, I was very good according to my teacher however I despised the thing with a passion.

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
Guitar, and I know a little bit of piano, I want to learn the banjo.

IronEd

Apr 17, 2009
I play guitar and some grandpa's guitars as well. Used to play piano but i had to sell it :"(

I'd actually like to start mixing techno music, it looks awesome to do

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
Overlord_Dave said:
I play Guitar, Piano and Bass. But I voted bass because its the world's most under-appreciated instrument. If only I was alive during the 80s...
Exactly this.

P00dle

Feb 1, 2009
HateDread said:
Piano here.

Learning "Requiem for a Dream" - the song Mozart wrote for his funeral, when he knew he was going to die. It's emotional stuff :)

And I agree, music is great.
I think you've mixed up some names :S Mozart wrote Requiem for his death, not requiem for a dream.

Silverookami

Jan 29, 2008
because of a bunch of oddities at the time in my local school system, I was taught six different instruments: Violin, viola, cello, piano, guitar, drums and recorder. I suck at them all because I never even got a full semester devoted to any one instrument, except for the recorder, which for some reason we were forced to take for two whole years.

zebrin

Nov 16, 2008
Electric and acoustic guitar, bass of both varieties, piano, Drums to an extent...
I am still learning how to play guitar and bass, but am progressing along nicely.