Poll: What is your alignment?

Xaryn Mar

Sep 17, 2008
Neutral Good to Chaotic Good in both real life and usually in RPG's although in crpg's I tend to CN of True Neutral so that I can do more or less what I want without alignment penalties.

cieply

Oct 21, 2009
Lawful neutral but you got the definition wrong. It's a person that sees good and evil as extremes but prefers good becouse it's logical.

TikiShades

May 6, 2009
I'm neutral good, because I have both chaotic and lawful sides. And I'm all about doing what's good for people, and not the whole "Well, the bad people will pay me more than the good, so I'll go with them this time."

I normally hate alignment for this reason. Most people don't seem to get it.

cieply said:
Lawful neutral but you got the definition wrong. It's a person that sees good and evil as extremes but prefers good becouse it's logical.
Lawful Neutral doesn't prefer good. They see what is fair, regardless of good/evil. It's nicknamed the Judge. They may see justice, but not in the sense of "good".

Wutaiflea

Mar 17, 2009
I was playing through Neverwinter Nights 2 recently after I noticed that the retarded GM at my tabletop club was recycling its plot in a game of Earthdawn, and discovered that by playing through the game using the responses closest to what I would use in real life, I am apparently a Lawful Evil alignment.

I don't know how to take that, personally...

Woem

May 28, 2009
LimaBravo said:
Neutral, erring towards Neutral Good.

Sidenote your definition of Lawful Neutral seems wrong also, no neutral ?
Indeed. And the absence of True Neutral is a bit weird. Here is the official description of DND alignments:

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/description.htm#alignment

lSHaDoW-FoXl

Jul 17, 2008
Neutral Evil. I take and eat all your pie and your forks.

(Lame joke aside...)

Hmm lets start add "Neutral - Neutral" TO that list and start from there, to see where I end up.

Well, lets see, I'm not retarded so I'm definitely not good. sooo...

+1 Evil point - 1 Karma.

I'm partially insane and slightly more bangable.

+1 Evil Point - 1 Karma.

I find Wesker is awesome.

+2 Good point + 1 Karma

I enjoy Dynasty Warriors

+1 Evil point - 2 Karma.

I can play day tripper.

+1 Good point +3

So...I I did all that aaaaaand...

Oh godammit! I'm back where I started at Neutral - Neutral -_-

thawk

Jun 15, 2009
In games Chaotic Neutral or Neutral Evil

In life Lawful Neutral with friends, True Neutral with strangers, Chaotic Neutral with authority

As said before, both your definitions of Neutral are really bad, and you're missing True Neutral

Mad max 20

Oct 18, 2009
Id say Neutral Good but the test says I'm Lawful Neutral.

"Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot."

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Chaotic Evil means never having to say you are sorry.

Chaotic Neutral, might save your life, might steal your car.

I am Chaotic Good.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
The hell...?! I took that test and it says I'm Neutral Evil! I didn't even choose mean answers deliberately, I was honest with myself with EVERY question!
... Guess I'm not as good a guy as I thought I was. :\

RexoftheFord

Sep 28, 2009
Chaotic Good in D&D. I lean more towards True Neutral outside of that though. As far as I'm concerned, Laws don't always carry all that much importance, but then again neither does random chaos. I'm pretty willing to help people out and do good things, but then again I'll do some bad things just for my own entertainment.

Xaryn Mar

Sep 17, 2008
Mad max 20 said:

"Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot."
Planescape and especially the Modrons would like to have a talk with you about that.

LN is all about the LAW! Judge Dredd (sp?) is LN as is anyone who follow the law no matter what.
Even the Inquisition (in WHR40K and real life) are/where LN and so is most of the Mercykillers.

A favourite LN quote: "The Law is all"

Evil Raccoon

Ever vigilant
Oct 6, 2009
Reminds me of some poster i saw a while ago, with TF 2.
Pyro as chaotic evil.

I'd be chaotic neutral.

TikiShades

May 6, 2009
Xaryn Mar said:
Mad max 20 said:

Planescape and especially the Modrons would like to have a talk with you about that.

LN is all about the LAW! Judge Dredd (sp?) is LN as is anyone who follow the law no matter what.
Even the Inquisition (in WHR40K and real life) are/where LN and so is most of the Mercykillers.

A favourite LN quote: "The Law is all"
LN isn't anyone who follows the law no matter what. They do what is fair, based on the facts given. They're all about order, not laws. You aren't always going to be in a town with laws. Lawfulness is more than laws.