Poll: What is your eye color?

ProZack

Jun 28, 2011
I have green eyes in the dark, regularly I have blue-green eyes, and in bright light I have blue-gray.

Fwee

Sep 23, 2009
Isn't hazel that brownish/yellowish color? Or is it when there's a mix of colors and instead of shouting out every color a person's eyes can be you just say "Hazel" like it actually means something?
Because I have blue, green, yellow and brown and depending on distance and light source, they can be just about any color you can imagine. And I have a gray speck directly in the middle of my right eye.

Odbarc

Elite Member
Jun 30, 2010
Depends on the light; Blue/yellow/green pigments.
In brighter light, blue.
In darker light, green.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
I have a mixer of Green and brown eyes, by which I mean the outer eye colour is green whilst the inner colour closer to my pupil is brown.

OriginalLadders

Sep 29, 2011
Mine are hazel. Specifically they're mostly green but have a ring of brown around the pupil, which I believe is classed as central heterochromia.

Fwee said:
Isn't hazel that brownish/yellowish color? Or is it when there's a mix of colors and instead of shouting out every color a person's eyes can be you just say "Hazel" like it actually means something?
Because I have blue, green, yellow and brown and depending on distance and light source, they can be just about any color you can imagine. And I have a gray speck directly in the middle of my right eye.
The definition I was taught is that hazel eyes are any combination of green and brown within the same iris.

Azaradel

Jan 7, 2009
Mine are somewhere between blue and gray (bluish gray, or grayish blue, if you will). Nothing exciting here.

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
bluerocker said:
Powereaver said:
definately hazel.. a very clear green outer ring and a brown inner ring.. they pretty much match my mums eyes :D
That's considered hazel? Cool beans! I have eyes just like that! :D
Well hazel eyes are actually a result of your iris producing both green and amber/brown pigments. Sometimes they dont mix properly, producing what we have.

Yes, i have them too.

OriginalLadders said:
Realitycrash said:
...Can a human even have Amber? I doubt.
I think amber eyes mean a lighter brown.
Amber eyes do appear brown, but in direct sunlight they appear orange. Thats the difference.

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
I went to school with a girl that had National Geographic cover level bright green eyes, creepy as all hell... My eyes are brown most the time, dark green if I haven't eaten in a few hours.

Dimitriov

The end is nigh.
May 24, 2010
Brown eyes, although they are fairly light for brown eyes, but in sunlight they sometimes seem to have flecks of gold in them: which I think is neat.

Also they have a very thin blueish line around the outside edge of the irises.

Bazaalmon

Apr 19, 2009
Brown. Very very dark brown. So dark that from a distance people think my eyes are black.

Aurora Firestorm

May 1, 2008
Oh man, we have some golden eyes here. Insert Persona 4 reference here, go Shadow folk.

Except I'm not one of them. :p I do like my eyes though, they're gray-blue, but they lean more gray.

TheKaduflyerSystem

Feb 15, 2011
Really bright blue; I had to look in a mirror to find out, I've never really cared before, doesn't affect my life in any way.

TheFinish

Grand Admiral
May 17, 2010
Hazel, if we go by "green and brown at the same time". Though they can look different depending on the light, according to my friends.